Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 11:43
๐Ÿ˜ป One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friendโ€™s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend โ€œgotโ€ Cancer suddenly.

๐Ÿ’‰ THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws ๐Ÿพ

3-31-23 โ€œCancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.โ€
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail ๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿ’ฅ IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

๐Ÿพ Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/sea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I now question all the jabs the vets give out annually as being the possible cause of skyrocketing cancer in pets. I have lost a number of dogs in recent years to cancer (before the SCAMdemic jabs).. I no longer am getting my dogs jabs.

Fenbendazole is another anti-parasite drug that is recommended by people who used alternative treatments for cancer.
11:50 AM - Feb 01, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 March, 01:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Sadly, even tho we don't allow animals in our care to get any pharma voodoo needles etc, unfortunately the parent animals would most likely have passed on whatever they've been injected/infected with, all we can only do our best to detox those that are in our care.๐Ÿ™.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 01:22
They consider each of their deaths, "luciferian sacrifices" cause they are dumb ass demons. WHOLE structure is satanic shit.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 01:21
It is all death shots and they got the bar to keep out the clean stuff that prolongs life. AND vets are brainwashed. Same ol song and dance.

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
01 February, 02:31
Cancer is the money maker for vet specialty clinics. They don't care if the prognosis is not good and that your pet will suffer.

If getting the rabies or any vax for pets make sure it's mercury free. Find a vet that gives those and do the three year rabies vax.

I think they experimented on our pets first!!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 05:26
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
I saw one vet say one rabies is good for life. And that an antibody test would prove whether there was a need for a repeat vaccination.

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
17 March, 07:17
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
So troubling, where are the good vets? I do Trap Neuter, Release of Feral Cats. After taking their course I can trap a cat and take it in and get it fixed for $25.00. They include a one year rabies vaccine and distemper vaccine. I don't have a choice to not get the vaccines. I rescued a 4 week old kitten last summer, and the vets wanted between 400 and 600 to get him fixed. I took him to Michigan Humane and got it done for $135, which also included those two vaccines. I am keeping him, did not want his ear tipped. My two cats had to be put down during Covid a year apart, 17 and 18. I took them to the vet every year, and when I cleaned out their files I was just amazed at how expensive it all was. I want minimal vet exposure now.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 February, 02:26
We had a wonderful cat, that died a number of years back, at the great old age of 21. He had developed cancer and our vet, told us he was seeing a lot of cancers develop at the inoculation sites of an animals yearly shots. We had the tumor removed, stopped his shots and managed to keep him healthy for a few more years but his cancer returned with a vengeance after a while. I wished I had known about Ivermectin then.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 February, 02:54 (E)
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Thankfully, you were able to enjoy your cat for that long. It seems rare now a days to hear of cats living that long. I would have used alternative cancer treatments in a heartbeat if I had known of them back when each of my dogs became ill. If only I knew about the danger of the jabs and ingredients in pet food I may have been able to prevent them from getting sick in the first place.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
01 February, 01:37
I've stayed away from vets as much as possible. The only jab I allowed was the Rabies update so I can cross the border with my Gatsby.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
01 February, 01:15
Ya think?

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
01 February, 12:06
FloridaSharkman on Truth Social has protocols with Ivermectin, Fenbendazole and Berberine. Also shares publications and articles to back up his research

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 11:55
I think you're ๐Ÿ’ฏ RR.

I REFUSED all jabs for my pups' & cat.
The Vets tried to "reason" with me
& I kept saying NO! They don't need it.

I didn't do "Flea collars" either.
NO POISONS as far as I could control it.
I sometimes wonder what was in their food
since the DS demons poison us in our foodโ‰๏ธ

But my 3 angels each died from old age
& were not sick โค๏ธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 March, 07:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Sadly we weren't anti-vax for our pets until about 10 years ago. We've refused the jabs for them but I think the damages had already been done. We lost sibling dogs a year apart due to cancers. One of our older cats is almost 15 and has been so skinny the past couple of years...the vet said it has to be some kind of cancer...but she's still eating, drinking, and going potty like normal...hanging in there. But never again will we vaxx our pets. They are all indoor pets and there's no need.