Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 11:43
😻 One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friend’s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend “got” Cancer suddenly.

💉 THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws 🐾

3-31-23 “Cancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.”
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail 😔

💥 IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

🐾 Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/sea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 February, 11:50
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I now question all the jabs the vets give out annually as being the possible cause of skyrocketing cancer in pets. I have lost a number of dogs in recent years to cancer (before the SCAMdemic jabs).. I no longer am getting my dogs jabs.

Fenbendazole is another anti-parasite drug that is recommended by people who used alternative treatments for cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 February, 02:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We had a wonderful cat, that died a number of years back, at the great old age of 21. He had developed cancer and our vet, told us he was seeing a lot of cancers develop at the inoculation sites of an animals yearly shots. We had the tumor removed, stopped his shots and managed to keep him healthy for a few more years but his cancer returned with a vengeance after a while. I wished I had known about Ivermectin then.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Thankfully, you were able to enjoy your cat for that long. It seems rare now a days to hear of cats living that long. I would have used alternative cancer treatments in a heartbeat if I had known of them back when each of my dogs became ill. If only I knew about the danger of the jabs and ingredients in pet food I may have been able to prevent them from getting sick in the first place.
02:54 PM - Feb 01, 2024 (E)
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 February, 04:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Same. We now have a kitty who is almost 12. He doesn’t get the shots although he started out getting them. When we voiced our concern about the jabs they assured us they had changed the way they give the shots bc of the ‘inoculation site cancer’ possibilities. We totally stopped all shots when I started learning more about the jabs themselves. Now my concern is with the food…he had crystals in his urinary tract early on even tho we had tried to make certain we were giving him the right food and so he’s on a special diet. The last two years he has had a problem with ‘tooth resorption’…I had NEVER heard of that one until then and we’ve always had kitties…and dogs. It’s hard to stay ahead of everything but in my heart, pretty certain it was something we gave him. 🙁 They think it’s some sort of an autoimmune disease…..I have a feeling someone knows exactly was causes it!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 February, 05:12
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Our bodies have miraculous abilities to heal especially when healthy food and approaches are used. Once we have toxic products, chemicals, and ingredients removed from the market overall general health will improve fairly quickly. Not to mention when our water, air and soil are improved. God willing the hidden cures will be revealed soon before more have to needlessly suffer.