Jody Donohue @Jody
I Wouldn’t feed a dog the Good Value Brand from Walmart!!
Please drop the brand and shop around for Real food. 🤢
10:52 AM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
31 January, 07:30
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
What a good feed….
Thank you Jody.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 08:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
No problem Urban 🙂 Collectively we can get back to good. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 January, 11:53 (E)
Most ice creams & bars/cones/sandwiches are like that. The tastes & textures are "off".
The only ice cream I'll buy is the Breyers 'Natural'. Some ice creams (including Kroger brand) contain Propylene Glycol (antifreeze).
Oh, and remember how good Totino's pizza was 30+ years ago? Read the ingredients now -- they don't even use real cheese! I called the company 🤨.

If thousands of their customers started blowing up their phone lines with complaints about all the artificial crap and GMOs in their frankenfood, I believe things would start changing. all we have to do is read their disgusting ingredients labels right back to them.

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 05:34
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
We should start another movement. I second this action. 🙌

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
31 January, 11:47
Which is why I refer to it as deathmart lol

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 05:32
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
You couldn’t pay me to shop there!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
31 January, 11:46 (E)
I’ve been trying to find some decent kitty food that the meow meows will eat. I’ve given them dry IAMS since they were young but I recently found a wet brand called “Reveal”. Great ingredients. They love it and it actually looks like something I might eat. Kinda pricey but they’re worth it. You can get it on Amazon

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 05:33
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Nothing but the best for our furbabies 😍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 January, 11:36
It is so much work to shop for food these days. It is so hard to find pure foods. There are still some things available, but you really have to read labels and avoid all foods produced from large companies like Kellogs, Post, Duncan Hines, Campbell's, Heinz's, Hellman's, etc, etc. Good Value from Wal-Mart is not a good value. Avoid all store brand so called foods whenever possible. Never, ever eat any fast food! The only thing fast food does is remove your bodily health, really fast! The best way to serve healthy meals is to cook from the cleanest ingredients as often as possible, avoiding processed foods whenever you can. 😇

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 05:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Getting back to simple ingredients is key, Carol. Time to boycott all the crap out there. 🙂

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
31 January, 07:31
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Even at the health food stores you have to really pay attention!
You can't trust the non gmo and gluten free little thungies they throw on the packaging.

chore Toke @choretoke
31 January, 11:25
Check all your bar codes❗️

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 05:37
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Thanks for sharing CT 🙂

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 January, 11:17
Thanks for your post Jody. First thing i thought was McDonalds hamburger

chore Toke @choretoke
31 January, 11:22
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
It’s PLASTIC ❗️🤮

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 05:37
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
The nastiest of them all! 🤢🙏🥰

arba happihr @arba
31 January, 10:58
Aloha
It is sickening , they allow this on the market imo
There are many brands that are poison, Drumstick, Magnum bars do not melt either. Cheese slices and I found mozzarella at Aldi's that is like garbage. Ferrell cats wouldn't eat it😊
Thanks for spreading the word 👋💕

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 11:15
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Hi Arba. It is absolutely sickening what they feed us.
It won’t stop until we have an educated society.
I watch moms prepare recipes with their brand all the time, my stomach just churn’s. We need to get back to the basic ingredients. God bless 🙂🙏