Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 10:52
I Wouldn’t feed a dog the Good Value Brand from Walmart!!
Please drop the brand and shop around for Real food. 🀒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 January, 11:53 (E)
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Most ice creams & bars/cones/sandwiches are like that. The tastes & textures are "off".
The only ice cream I'll buy is the Breyers 'Natural'. Some ice creams (including Kroger brand) contain Propylene Glycol (antifreeze).
Oh, and remember how good Totino's pizza was 30+ years ago? Read the ingredients now -- they don't even use real cheese! I called the company 🀨.

If thousands of their customers started blowing up their phone lines with complaints about all the artificial crap and GMOs in their frankenfood, I believe things would start changing. all we have to do is read their disgusting ingredients labels right back to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
We should start another movement. I second this action. πŸ™Œ
05:34 PM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 January, 07:25
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Agreed.
Wonder how the customer service person would attempt to explain 'ice cream that doesn't melt'? πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Also wonder how many calls it would take to get the attention of management?

Similar to what some were saying about the lawsuits that are starting regarding illnesses & deaths related to the jabbb. The only way to get their attention is to shake them up, then hit them where it hurts -- their pockets πŸ’ΈπŸ’°