Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 10:52
I Wouldn’t feed a dog the Good Value Brand from Walmart!!
Please drop the brand and shop around for Real food. 🤢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
31 January, 11:46 (E)
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I’ve been trying to find some decent kitty food that the meow meows will eat. I’ve given them dry IAMS since they were young but I recently found a wet brand called “Reveal”. Great ingredients. They love it and it actually looks like something I might eat. Kinda pricey but they’re worth it. You can get it on Amazon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Nothing but the best for our furbabies 😍
05:33 PM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
31 January, 07:42
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Abolutely..it’s funny because I read your post early this morning. I saw dogs and drop your brand name…lol. So I thought we were talking about animals and good foods we have found. After rereading it..I had to giggle a bit. Love our fur babies. 😘

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 08:33
In response Kel Que to her Publication
😂😂 Omg that’s adorable! I’m down with any talk on making it better for all of us. Including them. 🥰🙏