Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 January, 08:16
If you were one of the ones who is still brainwashed, would you like it if you heard Patriots or anons calling you "idiot brainwashed sheep etc etc?"
No I wouldn't. That would drive me away from the Q movement. Then I wouldn't have much help with learning.

Please think before you name call. Even if it's here on anonup where the brainwashed don't go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
30 January, 10:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
No offense meant, but it sounds a bit like you're trying to "self" censor us because otherwise the "idiot brainwashed sheep" are offended..?

There are no words that can make someone either like or dislike Q, drive them away from Q or pull them to Q...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
No it's called LOVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO my fren. Simple. Do you call a child "idiot" when they don't understand you? No. They aren't mentally competent. Patience is key.
10:37 AM - Jan 30, 2024 (E)
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
30 January, 10:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
But still one has the right to say what one wants, free speech is free speech...

We are not talking about children, only the hard reality will wake those still asleep up, not nice words, the future will prove it...

30 January, 10:44
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Everyone is a child again, relearning everything about life. There is absolutely no reason to be mean to them. Be best.