Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
If you were one of the ones who is still brainwashed, would you like it if you heard Patriots or anons calling you "idiot brainwashed sheep etc etc?"
No I wouldn't. That would drive me away from the Q movement. Then I wouldn't have much help with learning.

Please think before you name call. Even if it's here on anonup where the brainwashed don't go.
08:16 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
30 January, 07:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
#LoveIsTheTeacher Help them...Lift them up.....and Dont get Nasty even if they do!
We are the Warriors!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 January, 06:52
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—AGREE....Have to do things out of love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
30 January, 10:36
No offense meant, but it sounds a bit like you're trying to "self" censor us because otherwise the "idiot brainwashed sheep" are offended..?

There are no words that can make someone either like or dislike Q, drive them away from Q or pull them to Q...πŸ™

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 January, 10:37 (E)
In response Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA to his Publication
No it's called LOVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO my fren. Simple. Do you call a child "idiot" when they don't understand you? No. They aren't mentally competent. Patience is key.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 January, 08:35
I admit I have done this - but its out of frustration... you have too... so it comes from us just trying to help.... and being ignored..

FRUSTRATION !!! - Thats all it is ...

I am having one of those days.... where I have the weight of the world on my shoulders - working 12 hours a day is not the way its supposed to be .... I work and work and still have nothing to show for it... but I show up here when I can - and if its to shake them up a bit - then so be it!...

They just need to be aware at this point.. I dont think learning is going to come to them now - there has to be a shift - thats why we need just a small percentage to step up !

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
30 January, 07:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Tuff Love..Is still LoveπŸ’—