Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 January, 08:16
If you were one of the ones who is still brainwashed, would you like it if you heard Patriots or anons calling you "idiot brainwashed sheep etc etc?"
No I wouldn't. That would drive me away from the Q movement. Then I wouldn't have much help with learning.

Please think before you name call. Even if it's here on anonup where the brainwashed don't go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I admit I have done this - but its out of frustration... you have too... so it comes from us just trying to help.... and being ignored..

FRUSTRATION !!! - Thats all it is ...

I am having one of those days.... where I have the weight of the world on my shoulders - working 12 hours a day is not the way its supposed to be .... I work and work and still have nothing to show for it... but I show up here when I can - and if its to shake them up a bit - then so be it!...

They just need to be aware at this point.. I dont think learning is going to come to them now - there has to be a shift - thats why we need just a small percentage to step up !
08:35 AM - Jan 30, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
30 January, 07:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Tuff Love..Is still Loveđź’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396