Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
29 January, 08:28
Hello, Deep State ? Yes, Its me, Anon, Im calling to let you know your all fooked! No.. dont put me on hold...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 January, 08:33
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Yeah I pray it’s so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 08:35
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
All paradoxes may be reconciled

29 January, 08:37
I can only pray and that don’t seem enough

Infinite monkey theory, anything with a possibility above zero, given infinite time, it will definitely happen, its a guarantee. Patience is a virtue, keep praying. “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”
― Sun Tzu
08:40 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 January, 08:55
Oh, that's just good advisement.

29 January, 09:04
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

29 January, 08:44
Huh, never heard that before , but good theory

29 January, 08:46
They call it Monkey Theory because of the Moneys writing shakespeare thing, they say that given infinite time with infinite monkeys with typrewriters hitting keys at random, eventually they would write the entire works of shakespeare, its a fun theory, I like imagining monkeys with typewritters

29 January, 08:48
The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, including the complete works of William Shakespeare. In fact, the monkey would almost surely type every possible finite text an infinite number of times. The theorem can be generalized to state that any sequence of events that has a non-zero probability of happening will almost certainly occur an infinite number of times, given an infinite amount of time or a Universe that is infinite in size.