Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Steph Givan @StephG
16 February, 05:59
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Where is this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
16 February, 07:51
In response Steph Givan to her Publication
LA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Merritt @PatrioticDave
16 February, 02:38
See

16 February, 02:36

16 February, 02:36
I’ve been wondering about this place for around a year now. I had forgotten about it until someone mentioned it in a comment, so I looked it up. As soon as I saw a satelite view of it, I knew something was wrong. Almost reminded me of Disney when I saw the central garden. Looks like Mickey Mouse!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 February, 01:28
Q told us to watch CA.
Unimagineable amounts of EVIL and corruption here.

Getty does come to mind.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
16 February, 01:03
Been there a few times while living in SoCal.. this makes me sick.

Jan Dahlheim @jan_diliberto
16 February, 12:46
blow the entire fucker up.

Michelle Lanphear @Mikki
16 February, 12:40
Holy crap!! It's litterally is EVERYWHERE!!

Hey Mister @Heymister
16 February, 12:26
This is sick!!! Pretty sure the military has taken care of this house of horrors!

Hey Mister @Heymister
16 February, 12:23
Holy shit...let's bring down the Cabal, once and for all!

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
16 February, 07:48
Several years ago I heard about the military traing for te new war in underground warefare. I never had a clue it was for this. This should put a light on why it's taking so long for Trump to come back. This work has to be done first because the world will want to kill these people for what they have done. Could you imagine having a loved one that has been missing and not recovered and then see what your polatiticans and elite have been doing?

Robin Oxman @Robino
16 February, 03:44
In response Ray Briney to his Publication
They guard this like a prison....I always knew something was wrong......

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
11 February, 03:26
Yeah I've heard about this place, don't know much about it but I heard there's like 20 stories underground or so maybe less I'm not sure, I wonder if the military has stormed this place yet

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
11 February, 08:00
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Don't know but I had a dream the military was storming it.

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
11 February, 02:57
where is that?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
11 February, 03:00
In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication
LA