Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Like most anons, I feel exhausted, but locating the tiredness is hard. It's not physical, but mental, and emotional. To overcome it, I have to keep on reaching into my own moral foundation, reject my own urge to self-destruct (and end the pain), and look forward to a day when I can fully express myself in service to all without artificial limits. If you have the faith we will prevail and these minuscule acts of perseverance and defiance have meaning, then you can carry on. It is often a trivial action — admin, housework, self-care — that needs to be given focus and energy. In many ways they are harder than the obvious and grandiose acts of opposition to the demoralisation and oppression we are constantly subjected to.
11:11 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
23 January, 06:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Lighten up Martin, you need a pint, lots of heat, beach, sunshine, your favorite meal, money, & sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
23 January, 06:23
🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
23 January, 02:55
From what I've seen, you've been doing the right thing, Martin! The cost of doing that has always been alienization from the group you'd like to be with, be it work colleagues, relatives or school buddies. It's all clown world programming in an attempt to force all through the same mold and make us afraid to make changes. It all will affect your personality over time. Much love, you'll get through it!

My question to you is, are you ready for the next stage? Are you ready to leave that baggage behind? Think it is not possible? Remember, with God, everything is possible.

You are getting ready when you start to see syncs personal to you. That's the wake up cue.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 January, 12:07
sending you a BIG virtual HUG Martin. You my friend are a true GIFT for ALL Humanity. Your thoughts put into Words are nourishing to so many of us.
go for a walk with your camera... find the beauty that nature shows of our GOD, who put it in front of you

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
23 January, 12:00
so good

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
22 January, 11:10
We have been tested but we have been sharpened. Without a shake I personally would have kept clinging on. It has become lonely at times from our lives but we realize the freedom that we have found by protecting our peace. The day is coming and this has prepared those of us who needed the preparation. 🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 January, 10:00
Yes, Martin, exhaustion.
The sadness also makes me tired.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 09:32
I rely on the Holy Spirit (Comforter) and Jesus. Put on some uplifting upbeat Christian songs. This one always does it to get me going again.

https://youtu.be/FfUZXoMDm...
Vickie Winans - Shake Yourself Loose - YouTube

Shake Loose with Vickie Winans! :-)

wht 2.0 @wht
22 January, 09:22
thanks for hanging tough Martin

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
22 January, 09:17
AF

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 January, 01:39
Oh Martin, I can so relate to this. The mental exhaustion is all consuming. Amidst all of this, we still have a life that needs tending. I no longer try to convince people of anything! It depletes my reserve. Your words echo in my head. We must forge on..
Good Bless my friend, good to see you in here xxx 🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 12:39 (E)
I will be organizing my Art Room today once I get out of bed. I figure if I write it down here, I have a commitment, lol.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 12:39
I hear ya and oh my gosh, your words always explain my feelings.
Just getting out of bed on some days is like winning a gold medal in the Olympics.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
22 January, 12:34 (E)
Yes, thank you Martin for your ability to utilize words so well and all you share
Helps so many of us!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 January, 11:33
❤️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 January, 11:25 (E)
These acts also give us a sense of control over our lives.

When I feel as you describe, I clean something... I control when, where, how, and the end result.

We get so few opportunities in our lives to have this level of autonomy.

The simplest act can recenter us, keep us on an even keel.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 11:19
Well said Martin nice to see you

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 January, 11:15
Oh how I've missed this Martin 💞🙏
We need you here 🤗

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
Martin - so true. I have been exhausted emotionally and therefore physically..some people say you have to just walk away - how can I knowing what I know??? Impossible

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
23 January, 03:06
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Depends on what people mean by "walking away". Walk away from a discussion and not pressing the issue if people are not ready to swallow it, or turning a blind eye on it entirely?

There are many discussions I've walked away, it was about choosing your battles, the time and place.

Remember that God can undo all the scars that have been done to you over all these years. You'll have recollections of the events, but no longer do they work as an anchor to pull you down. You'll be free of them.

Ready for the final stage?

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
Actually... it's SPIRITUAL 🙏

May God Bless You & Stay Strong in The Lord 💕