Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 11:11
Like most anons, I feel exhausted, but locating the tiredness is hard. It's not physical, but mental, and emotional. To overcome it, I have to keep on reaching into my own moral foundation, reject my own urge to self-destruct (and end the pain), and look forward to a day when I can fully express myself in service to all without artificial limits. If you have the faith we will prevail and these minuscule acts of perseverance and defiance have meaning, then you can carry on. It is often a trivial action — admin, housework, self-care — that needs to be given focus and energy. In many ways they are harder than the obvious and grandiose acts of opposition to the demoralisation and oppression we are constantly subjected to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
Lighten up Martin, you need a pint, lots of heat, beach, sunshine, your favorite meal, money, & sleep.
06:42 PM - Jan 23, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaIrish in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maga Irish, click on at the bottom under it