Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 11:11
Like most anons, I feel exhausted, but locating the tiredness is hard. It's not physical, but mental, and emotional. To overcome it, I have to keep on reaching into my own moral foundation, reject my own urge to self-destruct (and end the pain), and look forward to a day when I can fully express myself in service to all without artificial limits. If you have the faith we will prevail and these minuscule acts of perseverance and defiance have meaning, then you can carry on. It is often a trivial action — admin, housework, self-care — that needs to be given focus and energy. In many ways they are harder than the obvious and grandiose acts of opposition to the demoralisation and oppression we are constantly subjected to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
Martin - so true. I have been exhausted emotionally and therefore physically..some people say you have to just walk away - how can I knowing what I know??? Impossible
11:15 AM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
23 January, 03:06
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Depends on what people mean by "walking away". Walk away from a discussion and not pressing the issue if people are not ready to swallow it, or turning a blind eye on it entirely?

There are many discussions I've walked away, it was about choosing your battles, the time and place.

Remember that God can undo all the scars that have been done to you over all these years. You'll have recollections of the events, but no longer do they work as an anchor to pull you down. You'll be free of them.

Ready for the final stage?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 January, 08:52
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
well said