They were hung for Treason
The take down is almost done
Welcome to the great Awakening
08:48 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 January, 06:00 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
This reminds me of ISIS when they were chopping peoples heads off, and they were coming to America next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 January, 04:53
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Unfortunately all that head chopping and setting people on fire in cages was faked with the help of John McCain - the design was to inflame us against Muslim's and it worked I was furious over those "scenes" all faked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AngeryOldDude @AngeryOldDude
18 January, 06:52
pics don't prove anything they have this software now call photo shop

19 January, 11:23
In response AngeryOldDude to his Publication
Guess you are not aware of new technology
I have been checking pictures since this started
https://fotoforensics.com/ very busy site -there are many others that check for photo shop or editing I never take ANYTHING at face value but to dismiss everything with skepticism before investigation is foolish
"you must pick the real picture from my hand grasshopper" then ...............................

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
18 January, 01:58
What about the Senate?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
18 January, 03:55
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
The Senate and the House of Representatives both make up Congress. https://www.whitehouse.gov...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
18 January, 12:09
I saw them build this structure as well. At the time there was discussion that it was for public hangings as tribunals were going on inside the abandoned Whitehouse. Then it was gone.. I guess we'll find out. Sure hope it's sooner than later..

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
05 February, 05:53
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Ron, did you see this? The hangings were visible. Makes it even more real.

18 January, 10:00
https://www.aoc.gov/explor...

Press is not on a the gallows style structure look at old photos of inaugurations none have the gallows structure - press is on the side
they build a platform for the President but its not where the gallows were at
We had a mass hanging and we will get to see it as traitor executions are to be in public eye.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 January, 09:19
Anyone can be under those hoods. It's so sad because I don't trust anything anymore. How were they able to walk with those hoods over their faces?

18 January, 09:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You can easily see through the right material and still keep the identity a secret - I watched for several weeks on the live cam as they built that multi-story gallows it was a real gallows I saw the prisoners marched out a few days after the fake inauguration - the fence and the National Guard was there for this event - they just could not do it publicly at this point of the operation - I am VERY confident the congress and SCOTUS have been arrested & dealt with most should be executed by now. Yes we don't have 100% proof but we have enough of the pieces & we have to decide what makes sense
That's what I use the most "What would make sense in this situation" My opinion is only lower level scumbags left that can cause harm and destruction but not on any large scale. All the Governors and Mayors are gone too imo.
After a month I watched on live cam as they took down the gallows piece by piece -They died where they committed treason -that's very Karmic - the beginning is near.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 January, 09:08
The gallows was the press viewing gallery, apparently they build it every time there is an inauguration, then take it down.

I watched it too on the live cams and wondered.

I asked 'Penguin6', a guy who makes youtube videos around DC about it and he drove over and showed street side videos.

Such an expensive waste of money, the press should be on bleachers, not an expensive temporary construction like that.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
18 January, 09:53
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Then why have I never seen this structure in past inaugurations? Why would the press not show it?

AngeryOldDude @AngeryOldDude
20 January, 10:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
had a feeling it wasf B S because i was watching Mustang Medic he videoing pretty much everything in DC

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
18 January, 08:57
Skeptical but hopeful! I remember the strange temporary building he’s talking about.