Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
18 January, 08:48
This was our congress right after Fake Biden inauguration

They were hung at the capitol on a huge gallows built there
I watched them building the gallows on live cam
They were hung for Treason
The take down is almost done
Welcome to the great Awakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Anyone can be under those hoods. It's so sad because I don't trust anything anymore. How were they able to walk with those hoods over their faces?
09:19 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
18 January, 09:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You can easily see through the right material and still keep the identity a secret - I watched for several weeks on the live cam as they built that multi-story gallows it was a real gallows I saw the prisoners marched out a few days after the fake inauguration - the fence and the National Guard was there for this event - they just could not do it publicly at this point of the operation - I am VERY confident the congress and SCOTUS have been arrested & dealt with most should be executed by now. Yes we don't have 100% proof but we have enough of the pieces & we have to decide what makes sense
That's what I use the most "What would make sense in this situation" My opinion is only lower level scumbags left that can cause harm and destruction but not on any large scale. All the Governors and Mayors are gone too imo.
After a month I watched on live cam as they took down the gallows piece by piece -They died where they committed treason -that's very Karmic - the beginning is near.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 January, 09:46
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I hope you're right, especially about the Mayors and Governors. I had read that they were all Masons and pray that anyone who had anything to do with harming our people or our freedoms and Constitution is gone.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 January, 01:32
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I seen the building of and take down of the main stage with the hangings ..all to be televised in the future