Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
18 January, 08:48
This was our congress right after Fake Biden inauguration

They were hung at the capitol on a huge gallows built there
I watched them building the gallows on live cam
They were hung for Treason
The take down is almost done
Welcome to the great Awakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
The gallows was the press viewing gallery, apparently they build it every time there is an inauguration, then take it down.

I watched it too on the live cams and wondered.

I asked 'Penguin6', a guy who makes youtube videos around DC about it and he drove over and showed street side videos.

Such an expensive waste of money, the press should be on bleachers, not an expensive temporary construction like that.
09:08 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
AngeryOldDude @AngeryOldDude
20 January, 10:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
had a feeling it wasf B S because i was watching Mustang Medic he videoing pretty much everything in DC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
18 January, 09:53
Then why have I never seen this structure in past inaugurations? Why would the press not show it?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 January, 10:25
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
Here is Obummers

19 January, 11:27
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
I have never seen the structure that was built for these hangings - they always build an platform when the President is sworn in - this hanging platform was not anything like the platforms of the past and Biden was never sworn in at the White House

18 January, 09:46
There are photos of ropes hanging on this structure and why would Trump build it when there was no inauguration there ?? No Press there
They had 5 or 6 ropes across the top platform it was on the live cam -there are pics somewhere

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 January, 10:03
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I remember seeing this structure on the live cam that someone was posting. People were speculating about what it could be. In the live cam it appeared to be on the grounds of the White House, but it may not have been, because the live cam seems to be at a distance. 🤔