Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning AU.
Hope everyone has an awesome day! ♥️
11:35 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Carol Ladd @BKind_89
21 January, 01:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good to be back! Saw PJ’s post on X, thought time to get back on AU❤️ Hope all is well with you🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
18 January, 09:30
Had an awesome day away from the craziness of all the foster dogs! Sometimes us mommies need me time, 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
18 January, 07:34
Good morning.
WWG1WGA ❤️

Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
18 January, 03:12
Kim ,,,, I got suspended from X today ,,,,, also heard on ICONS that Z is the highest level clearance and it is THOSE FOLKS that have access to off worlders ,, kind of blew my mind and Z Vincent Kennedy was following me . I am praying to get back on somehow , give all my love and this really hurts ,,, just met another JFKjr is alive crazy lady and we were going to plan a party ....... take care Raenya5

Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
18 January, 03:13
In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication
PS ,, They gave me NO REASON at all for my suspension ,,,, ugh

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
17 January, 03:43
Good afternoon, Kim! Hope your day is going great!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
17 January, 03:12
God Woke me up.....💗
Thank you Kim for keeping our Vibes Happy & Free!Peace,Suzanne

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 04:15
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
♥️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
17 January, 01:36
Thank you,Kim. You as well. God bless💕

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 January, 12:12

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 January, 12:09

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
17 January, 12:07
Gm Kim! Have a beatiful day!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 January, 11:48
gm. Ready to get this party started!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
17 January, 11:37
Morning Kim, Hope You Are Well.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 01:36
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Hanging in there.
Hope the same for you.
Good to see you.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 January, 11:36
You too, Kim! Blessings to you!