[COLLAPSE]
connected to a world Ponzi pyramid scheme ops
money laundering ops.. DAVOS, Rocks, Roths, CCP, CIA
+ UN (NATO) Ops

Takedown of banks expose
WARMONGERS, VIRUS, DEATH VACCINES

πŸ‘† Connected to JFK [EO 11110] πŸ’₯

[President Kennedy] created the special forces
& other secret MIL Ops that infiltrated the CIA..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK was very well aware of the coming assassination..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK WAS WELL AWARE of the assassination date
& full plans by the Deep State + CIA..

πŸ’₯Kings and Queens for over 1000 years had doubles & stand ins
as did several popes and Cardinals

You are watching powerful White Hat alliance Military ops..
A PLAN to save the world

EPSTEIN much bigger than pedophilia and extortion ring
β†’ MASSIVE MONEY LAUNDERING RING

πŸŽ₯

https://t.me/qthestormride...

πŸ‘‡ 2 pages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana saw a post in the last two days that said JP Morgan was filing bankruptcy and then today a post about Jaime Diamon selling off his JP Morgan stocks.

That's the way they do it. They get out and get their money right before the shit goes down, imo. leaving we the people holding the empty bag.
12:08 AM - Jan 15, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
15 January, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Judy Byington speaks of "Whales" being paid before anyone else. In Vegas a "Whale" refers to a high roller, the rich. Why would the rich be paid before the poor? Does this make any sense to anyone, or am I way off base with this. Not to mention the Zim bonds people who had money bought. Most off us were already broke before we heard about the Zim bonds as well. Sounds like some things never change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 01:44
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Juan has said outright that people thinking they are going to just get a ton of money is just the globalist lies, which is where Charlie & some started out. He has reeled them back in a bit now.

And I would agree even just for the simple laws of the economy.

If everyone received a ton of money, within probably just a matter of weeks those millions would be practically worthless if only from the law of supply and demand.
EXAMPLE:
Everyone would want a jet so the price of jets would go from say a few million $$s to a billion or more making $$s worth-less.

Not to mention NO ONE would work!
Who would build them? Who would fly them.
& as for all the hype of the humanitarian money Juan has said you wont get that either. [They] have already picked [their] ppl to get any of the funds & we are not in the club. We will be too late or our paperwork will not work, or some lame excuse. We wont get it.
Just passing on what he has said and so far he has been right about most things,

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 January, 11:11
Saw this quote on a church sign the other day...

"To see the plan clearly, focus on God"

Isaiah 46:9-13
King James Version
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

His Kingdom is NOTW. A New Heaven and New Earth is coming. Not by the hands of any earthly man.

https://youtu.be/sfayLiPXc...
Biblically Accurate Description of Heaven and What We'll Do There - YouTube

Biblically Accurate Description of Heaven and What We'll Do ThereHeaven. Just the word likely sparks your imagination - a majestic paradise bathed in light, ...

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
16 January, 04:10
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
AMEN πŸ™

"A New Heaven and New Earth is coming. Not by the hands of any earthly man..."

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 January, 09:22
😻 That was true in the past, Nana,
but I believe THIS TIME
the deep state demons are financially cooked.

The Quantum Financial System
[or whatever they're calling the new system]
will prevent the monsters from doing
ALL their financial SCAMS / trafficking / theft,
laundering / ponzi schemes / taxes / debt, etc.
forevermore.

STARLINK [has] DUPLICATED the entire internet
including our bank accounts.
This is already DONE according to many.
The QFS has been running alongside
the old SWIFT for years. (Since 2017 ?)

We're leaving worthless DS Fiat
& moving into ASSET-BACKED currency
in whatever form that takes:
Digital, coin, etc.

We're watching a movie titled
"HOW WE DID IT" by QTeam 😹🍿

As Jan Halper-Hayes is always saying
"YOU DON'T THINK THE MILITARY HAS THIS⁉️⁉️"

That is how I understand it.
Fingers crossed 🀞

#STARLINK
#QUANTUM

πŸ‘‡ ICYMI

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 January, 12:53
I am super curious how these final moves shake out. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Dimon was a 2.0 version.

15 January, 01:06
All part of collapsing the system. I do think the banks going down is not the same as the cabal going broke.
Hard to say. Juan says the City of London has plenty of money left and I believe that they usually don't leave all their wealth exposed.
Banks crashing will be we the people losing was their plan all along. We are just taking advance of it too.
Just as Jamie did, they have always planned to pull their money out before the crash.

I agree that we will have gold and silver coins or some form of currency backed by gold, but I also think much of what ppl have said about Nesara is just not going to be the way they say.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 January, 01:36
I wonder what happens if someone has a loan with them. I don't but I know someone who does.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 January, 10:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
All debt is canceled. Once the crash comes and there is no foundation for the economy all debt is cleared. Bank failures are the sign we're waiting for. We have seen alot already to indicate its close. By Nov '24 it MUST happen...while Buydin is in office. I believe he will be announced as dead soon. That will unsettle everything! It will usher in the Kamala debate as to qualifications to be President, which she does not qualify.
Good Times!! 🎡🌴🀍🎯

21 January, 07:29
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Idk but I have not paid them on my card the last few months because they have blocked me from making my payment.
They put up for ppl paying online two new contracts you had to sign that were about 20 pages each before it would allow me to see my statement or make a payment.
I called them and told them and have sent them written notification that I will not be blackmailed into signing a whole new contract with them and I wont be making any more payment without access to my statement.

So if they want my money they will either remove it online or start back to sending me physical paper statements to pay from.

Guess we will see.
It is a credit card balance that is unsecured so basically they need me, I don't need them.

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 January, 12:33
Doesn't matter. What they have is worthless fiat currency federal reserve notes, which probably have watermarks, too.
"Follow the money" takes on a whole new meaning.
They can run, but they cannot hide.