[COLLAPSE]
connected to a world Ponzi pyramid scheme ops
money laundering ops.. DAVOS, Rocks, Roths, CCP, CIA
+ UN (NATO) Ops

Takedown of banks expose
WARMONGERS, VIRUS, DEATH VACCINES

πŸ‘† Connected to JFK [EO 11110] πŸ’₯

[President Kennedy] created the special forces
& other secret MIL Ops that infiltrated the CIA..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK was very well aware of the coming assassination..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK WAS WELL AWARE of the assassination date
& full plans by the Deep State + CIA..

πŸ’₯Kings and Queens for over 1000 years had doubles & stand ins
as did several popes and Cardinals

You are watching powerful White Hat alliance Military ops..
A PLAN to save the world

EPSTEIN much bigger than pedophilia and extortion ring
β†’ MASSIVE MONEY LAUNDERING RING

πŸŽ₯

https://t.me/qthestormride...

πŸ‘‡ 2 pages
02:25 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 January, 11:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Recently watched a brand new documentary on the 'assassination' of JFK. It is the ONLY documentary I have watched that focused intensely on how it was faked & how it was done.
Can't remember name of it now. The person who talks of how it was done was in mvie industry for 50+ years. Goes thru frame by frame showing how JFK placed a squib, a small firework consisting of a tube filled with powder that makes a hissing noise when it is lit, on right side of face & chest. Jackie seen climbing on back of car is retrieving the string part that was used to make it go off as it would be considered evidence.
Pretty interesting indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 January, 11:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Can't wait to find out the TRUTH! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 12:27
All of mainstream operations and crime organisations laundry moneys from the humantrafficking.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 12:08
Nana saw a post in the last two days that said JP Morgan was filing bankruptcy and then today a post about Jaime Diamon selling off his JP Morgan stocks.

That's the way they do it. They get out and get their money right before the shit goes down, imo. leaving we the people holding the empty bag.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 January, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Saw this quote on a church sign the other day...

"To see the plan clearly, focus on God"

Isaiah 46:9-13
King James Version
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

His Kingdom is NOTW. A New Heaven and New Earth is coming. Not by the hands of any earthly man.

https://youtu.be/sfayLiPXc...
Biblically Accurate Description of Heaven and What We'll Do There - YouTube

Biblically Accurate Description of Heaven and What We'll Do ThereHeaven. Just the word likely sparks your imagination - a majestic paradise bathed in light, ...

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
15 January, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Judy Byington speaks of "Whales" being paid before anyone else. In Vegas a "Whale" refers to a high roller, the rich. Why would the rich be paid before the poor? Does this make any sense to anyone, or am I way off base with this. Not to mention the Zim bonds people who had money bought. Most off us were already broke before we heard about the Zim bonds as well. Sounds like some things never change.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
14 January, 02:35
πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 January, 02:46
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Q, R, Q+ πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈ