[COLLAPSE]
connected to a world Ponzi pyramid scheme ops
money laundering ops.. DAVOS, Rocks, Roths, CCP, CIA
+ UN (NATO) Ops

Takedown of banks expose
WARMONGERS, VIRUS, DEATH VACCINES

πŸ‘† Connected to JFK [EO 11110] πŸ’₯

[President Kennedy] created the special forces
& other secret MIL Ops that infiltrated the CIA..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK was very well aware of the coming assassination..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK WAS WELL AWARE of the assassination date
& full plans by the Deep State + CIA..

πŸ’₯Kings and Queens for over 1000 years had doubles & stand ins
as did several popes and Cardinals

You are watching powerful White Hat alliance Military ops..
A PLAN to save the world

EPSTEIN much bigger than pedophilia and extortion ring
β†’ MASSIVE MONEY LAUNDERING RING

πŸŽ₯

https://t.me/qthestormride...

πŸ‘‡ 2 pages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 12:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nana saw a post in the last two days that said JP Morgan was filing bankruptcy and then today a post about Jaime Diamon selling off his JP Morgan stocks.

That's the way they do it. They get out and get their money right before the shit goes down, imo. leaving we the people holding the empty bag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
15 January, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Judy Byington speaks of "Whales" being paid before anyone else. In Vegas a "Whale" refers to a high roller, the rich. Why would the rich be paid before the poor? Does this make any sense to anyone, or am I way off base with this. Not to mention the Zim bonds people who had money bought. Most off us were already broke before we heard about the Zim bonds as well. Sounds like some things never change.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan has said outright that people thinking they are going to just get a ton of money is just the globalist lies, which is where Charlie & some started out. He has reeled them back in a bit now.

And I would agree even just for the simple laws of the economy.

If everyone received a ton of money, within probably just a matter of weeks those millions would be practically worthless if only from the law of supply and demand.
EXAMPLE:
Everyone would want a jet so the price of jets would go from say a few million $$s to a billion or more making $$s worth-less.

Not to mention NO ONE would work!
Who would build them? Who would fly them.
& as for all the hype of the humanitarian money Juan has said you wont get that either. [They] have already picked [their] ppl to get any of the funds & we are not in the club. We will be too late or our paperwork will not work, or some lame excuse. We wont get it.
Just passing on what he has said and so far he has been right about most things,
01:44 PM - Jan 15, 2024
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 January, 08:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah, like debt pay off - most will just get right back into debt as fast as they can.

So much for getting the money they stole from us, back.

Bet the med beds are going to be the same thing as the money... bait

Only the rich will get access... because unless they have a med bed for every few houses - folk like me will be dead from old age, LONG before I get a sniff of them.

sigh.

It sounding like status quo, just new faces controlling it. 😑

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
15 January, 09:03
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It doesn’t work that way if you do the research you will see it’s not a lump sum it’s very simple and complicated at the same time. You can believe what you want I have looked into this a lot . If you trust Juan a man that hides you will believe anything. . With that fool you trade one secret society for another. For me I look at his surroundings bentleys, high-end cars, world travel OK and you want to trust that man . The Bible says beware of false prophets.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 09:23
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nah, Juan did a show the other day and said that there will be a lot of new medicine and techniques coming out but the hype that they can cure anything in a visit to a bed is not right. Some things they can't cure yet.

As for getting our money back, no one has said but from the bits and pieces I have picked up it seems to me that it will be returned over time in smaller units.
Like a descent income for Seniors for instance, idk really how it will work and I personally do not think but probably 10 ppl or less on the planet do know.

If someone outside of the Q Team is saying, I will just have to wait and see, as I myself think they are the only ones that really know.