Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Can I please ask for prayers of protection for my family and myself, psycho crack head neighbour is causing so much trauma and chaos again and I am at the end of coping with her threats.

One day we will escape this place!

Thank you and much love 💚 💚 💚
10:30 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 January, 03:22
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you to all who prayed for us, please keep praying - there is a chance they will be evicted soon and we can live in peace, every one of you have helped!

I pray they are moved to a nicer home and nicer town and can heal their demons - I send them love and healing and I just want them and their dangerous behaviour and threats far away from my family.

Thank you and so much love to every one of you.

💚 💚 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 January, 09:15
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
11 January, 09:02
Stay safe 🙏🙏🙏🇨🇦

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
10 January, 04:55
Praying psalm 91 for your protection. Be not afraid.❤️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 January, 04:48
Creator GOD...I humbly come before You and ask for a Heavenly Host ...to guard 'Elf and the family' from 'the crack-head neighbor' who torments them without ceasing. Please Creator GOD, can the Heavenly Host set up a boundary, round about, on the 4 posts above and below, so that Nothing can breach Elfs Home, that doesnt serve YOU Creator GOD in Spirit and in Truth and have Yeshua Hamashiach as their personal Lord and Savior. I humbly ask in Yeshua's name.

Water Mark @Watermark
10 January, 04:43
🙏🙏🙏

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 January, 04:35
Prayers !!!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 January, 04:33
🙏🙏🙏

dan lee @rocky002
10 January, 03:44
you must punch

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 January, 03:35
🙏🙏🙏

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
10 January, 03:25
Try hardest to not live in fear and hate.
Easy to say right? Pray for them. They probably are zombies at this point and don't have control of who they are. We all don't know how much longer we have for disclosure. But it can't come soon enough. Hugs!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 January, 03:19
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
I have been sending them love and healing, its just sad for them but also dangerous for us.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
10 January, 03:18
♥️🙏♥️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
10 January, 03:06
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 January, 03:05
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 January, 02:15
Thank you Lord for protecting Awake Elf and family and home from evil people seeking to harm, for thwarting their evil plans and for softening their hearts in Your Divine Mercy. 🙏😇

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 January, 02:08
Is his name Jake????? My train wreck of a neighbor was!!!! He had cameras, sound and flood lights tormenting me
I feel your pain!!!!!!
Sending you protection and prayers of peaceful living ❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 January, 03:20
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Nope not Jake but they damage property, threaten lives and are dangerous

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
10 January, 12:37
🙏

connie wright @cowri
10 January, 12:14
🙏💙🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 January, 12:06 (E)
Have you tried anointing your house and property line? Put a bit of oil (olive, etc) in a little container, and ask God to bless that oil for anointing your property. Then dab a drop on each side of door frames, & command any darkness to leave & never return, & pray a hedge of protection, in the name of Jesus Christ. Then do the same for the edges of your property. In doing so, you're setting boundaries; that darkness has no permission to cross that line. 🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 January, 12:12
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you, I will do this in the morning 💚

arba happihr @arba
10 January, 11:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Dear God please send Angels to help protect this woman and her family.
💕💓🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 January, 12:13
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you 💚

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 January, 10:51
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 January, 10:48
🙏🙏🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 January, 10:47
I HAD AN ASSHOLE NEIGHBOR ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD HE WOULD THREATEN TO BEAT EVERYONE UP AND CALLING COPS FOR NOTHING EVEN KIDS...HE WAS A COWARD AND RUN BACK TO HIS PROPERTY WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM.......I BOUGHT A NAVAJO CHANT CD WITH NOTHING BUT DRUMS AND SCREAMING MOSTLY......I WOULD PLAY IT FULL BLAST ON REPEAT AND GO TO MY GIRLFRIENDS FOR THE WEEKEND TO TORTURE HIM I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY NO NOISE OR NUSIANCE ORDINANCE....I DID THIS FOR A YEAR....WHEN I SAW HIM OUTSIDE ID SING THE CHANT REAL LOUD {I CANT SING A NOTE} HE WOULD LOSE HIS MIND....NO MORE BULLSHIT

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 January, 12:15
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I wish she was a coward but she has held a weapon to a man’s throat so is a real threat :(

Par Nelli @Parnelli
10 January, 10:47
❤🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
10 January, 10:38
Lord please draw this one close; hedge this family round about with your grace peace and protection. In Jesus' precious name we pray.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 January, 12:16
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
💚 many thanks

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
10 January, 10:37
Prayers and intentions of protections said and placed.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 January, 12:17
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Thank you, I really appreciate it 💚