Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 January, 10:30
Can I please ask for prayers of protection for my family and myself, psycho crack head neighbour is causing so much trauma and chaos again and I am at the end of coping with her threats.

One day we will escape this place!

Thank you and much love πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
I HAD AN ASSHOLE NEIGHBOR ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD HE WOULD THREATEN TO BEAT EVERYONE UP AND CALLING COPS FOR NOTHING EVEN KIDS...HE WAS A COWARD AND RUN BACK TO HIS PROPERTY WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM.......I BOUGHT A NAVAJO CHANT CD WITH NOTHING BUT DRUMS AND SCREAMING MOSTLY......I WOULD PLAY IT FULL BLAST ON REPEAT AND GO TO MY GIRLFRIENDS FOR THE WEEKEND TO TORTURE HIM I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY NO NOISE OR NUSIANCE ORDINANCE....I DID THIS FOR A YEAR....WHEN I SAW HIM OUTSIDE ID SING THE CHANT REAL LOUD {I CANT SING A NOTE} HE WOULD LOSE HIS MIND....NO MORE BULLSHIT
10:47 AM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 January, 12:15
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I wish she was a coward but she has held a weapon to a man’s throat so is a real threat :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 January, 12:17
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
DAMN