Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Ok, so what’s going on here? I’m seeing a rash of big name accounts, from elsewhere, all joining AU this month and getting notified they are following me. Anyone else? Fake accts?
01:50 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
10 January, 02:43 (E)
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
As a general rule I'm blocking any brand new acct who from out of the blue follows me and has 0 posts and only a handful of followers.

*Especially* if it's a 'very familiar' handle from somewhere else.

Nope.

The way I operate is when someone *shares content* that I've put out *then* I usually follow them .. and generally I find they follow back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 12:22
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
👍😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
09 January, 04:57
Yes. Blocking them. Today it was Mr. Pool. His first post contained a link to a Telegram article. Buh- bye!

wht 2.0 @wht
10 January, 02:48
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Yup ... and if you go to their Telegram it's 'hurry up and join NOW ... there's still time ... lots of SECRETS!! .. 'and stuff' ... ;)))

zzzzZZZZZZzz

connie wright @cowri
09 January, 02:30
YEP - - I click on the notification - - BLOCK - - done - - I just one from MR. POOL _ _yesterday & today

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
09 January, 02:20
Is it possible they're just trying to broaden their reach and followers to disseminate more information quicker? idk I'm just trying to understand why they're a threat to us? I don't know any of them and you can follow me on my YouTube so you can know me directly if you like. I have nothing to hide so I figure these people don't either but I can also be quite naive so I'm asking?

10 January, 01:41
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Well, pretty sure these aren’t the real accts since they all turned up together. I don’t trust anyone who impersonates someone else. Especially accts we’re all familiar with. Why would you want to do that unless you just like to jack with people. You don’t do that to friends. .

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 January, 02:13
Same

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
09 January, 02:11
yes, blocking them

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 January, 02:11
Question is, what exactly is going on over here on anonup that those fake accounts think they need to interrupt / distract everyone from?

💙💚

09 January, 02:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Exactly!

09 January, 02:08
Ok, thanks guys! 👍❤️ Figured as much! Blocking them all! So sick of this BS. My tolerance level is at absolute zero today! So much crap going on and I’m beyond being ready to be done with it! Someone give me a spicy margarita! Please! 🥴

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
09 January, 02:00
Yeah... lots of them!

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
09 January, 01:59
Almost every day now!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 January, 01:55
Yes. Fook em. Blocked.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 January, 01:54
Yes Mr pool ghostEzra and a bunch of others whom I blocked. I don't trust any of it!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 January, 01:53
Blocked them all.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 January, 01:53
Yup they’re tryna take over, to herd us into a right wing corral and probably mark us for cancellation or worse. Been blocking them. Several were reported to Admin but we’re never sure it that account is active.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
09 January, 01:51
Yeah, me too. I've gotten these in the last few days. Jodi says to block and not follow back. I do trust Jodi.