Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 January, 01:50
Ok, so what’s going on here? I’m seeing a rash of big name accounts, from elsewhere, all joining AU this month and getting notified they are following me. Anyone else? Fake accts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Is it possible they're just trying to broaden their reach and followers to disseminate more information quicker? idk I'm just trying to understand why they're a threat to us? I don't know any of them and you can follow me on my YouTube so you can know me directly if you like. I have nothing to hide so I figure these people don't either but I can also be quite naive so I'm asking?
02:20 PM - Jan 09, 2024
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 January, 01:41
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Well, pretty sure these aren’t the real accts since they all turned up together. I don’t trust anyone who impersonates someone else. Especially accts we’re all familiar with. Why would you want to do that unless you just like to jack with people. You don’t do that to friends. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 January, 12:08
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Ah okay I see. I do agree if they are pretending to be other people. Some of those shared their telegram account and seem legit. Thank you for the explanation.