Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
11 January, 04:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
This is a respectful well written post🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
10 January, 03:48 (E)
Bad news folks...We are all still slaves. Just because we can choose to turn left or right out of our driveway doesn't mean we are free. A free and sovereign person can own real property, you can not. When you buy a house/property you are given a warranty deed, not an allodial title. Also, a free and sovereign person does not need a permission slip (passport) to leave or enter a country. Don't forget about the ponzi paper that they brainwashed us into calling money. One of the qualifications of true money is that it has to be indestructible. Gold and silver are true money, everything else is credit, aka debt slave notes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 January, 02:23
Bishop Gaiters is on YouTube. He is filled with knowledge. If you haven't gotten a chance to learn from him, take the time.

10 January, 02:16
Bishop Gaiters would have a problem with the slave owners being referred to as "white". He said it was primarily Khazarians who owned slaves.

10 January, 02:14
Bishop Gaiters has taught me a lot.

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
09 January, 10:45
Horrible and heartbreaking💔🙏😢

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 January, 11:02
In response Cassio Peia to her Publication
💯💔😔

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 January, 06:05
Horrific. twisted sick fooks. 😞😩😡

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 January, 06:12
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
💔

John Richards @jrich
09 January, 04:12
This explains so much. It never made sense to me why they would run around with their pants pulled down, them themselves not knowing what they were emulating.

Silver Top @Silvered
09 January, 02:15
What's up with his fingers? Length??

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
09 January, 01:44
WOW..

About the time you think nothing will surprise you...
then this😭

Evil has no limits.
KM they don't care who they hurt/kill.

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 January, 01:48 (E)
Yes we have free will but how can God accept this abomination for so long or even for a day. It's heartbreaking and incomprehensible.
I always wondered about what I read in my Bible that if a man cannot support his family, he should sell his them into slavery, but- to a good owner.
Mine could have been a fake bible and since everything we've been taught or read is a lie who knows?
Coincidentally before I saw your post on this unspeakable heinous evil, I was thinking of white slaves also brought to this country.
Who else does, did, this happen to? Consider egregious abuses inflicted on millions of innocents, slaves, abductees, lost children.
Was it only US democrats at first? Where did they come from; how did they learn such demonic behavior?
Who's responsible now?
Is it the Satan following Deep State Cabal? These Cretens hide behind their chosen religions, political parties, etc.
I saw a pic of a tearful Jesus and thought that besides being angry God is sad. We're sad

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 January, 01:34
In response Every Time to her Publication
This also, looks like slavery was the thing to do with all races way back! 😥😥 https://news.osu.edu/when-...

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
10 January, 07:51
In response Every Time to her Publication
Bible says "Nothing's new under the sun.." This understanding has helped me understand how we got here...When Kazarian Mafia gets involved..it's like Satan in flesh...they have no limit to evil they comit...
They think they are more then human having Fallen Angel DNA in their genetics...but Fallen Angels once fallen are not Angels...they are LESS THEN.

Any kind of human cruelty & unkindness is wrong..God says (1 Cor 13)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

We all fall short of the glory of God...

So it is up to you and I ...all of us the world we create. I grew up in a violent home...I chose to end it in me. I didn't do what was done to me...

We all have that choice I choose love.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
09 January, 01:09
38 mil and counting...hard to deny the gentle wake up is haqqening(coordinated behind the scenes)and the choice of how far down the rabbit hole we go is left to the individual!
https://youtu.be/8oRRZiRQx...
Katt Williams Unleashed | CLUB SHAY SHAY - YouTube

#ClubShayShay​ #kattwilliams #comedy The legendary Katt Williams, hailed by many as the greatest comedian alive, joins Shannon Sharpe at Club Shay Shay for a...

Par Nelli @Parnelli
09 January, 12:56
😫😫🥺🤮😭

Stevie King @ShineBright9
09 January, 12:52
Well truly abominable, THIS IS NOT OK! GOD SPEED to destroy all this evil!