is in New Hampshire 👇

🇺🇸 Mike Gill
WHAT I’M THE WHISTLEBLOWER OF
IS the TREASURY
IS the IRS
IS the FBI.
THAT is your PROTECTION
& MONEY LAUNDERING network.
Who are they protecting outside of corrupt politicians?
THE DARK MONEY OF DRUG CARTELS
& HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.
What I told you turned out to be
THE 💥PANDORA💥 PAPERS
THE LARGEST MONEY LAUNDERING NETWORK IN THE WORLD.

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
They’re money laundering through NH.
That’s what the 💥PANDORA PAPERS💥 are all about.

Pandora's 'political elite' box?

Subpoena of all H. Biden's financial records?
Death blow?
Pandora's 'political elite' box?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 January, 10:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I WAS HIRED AND TRAINED BY THE IRS AFTER I GOT HOME FROM KOREA AND WORKED IN JACKSONVILLE AND ST PETERSBURG FLA.....WHEN I DISCOVERED THE CORRUPTION WITHIN THE IRS AND WHERE THE MONEY WAS GOING I CONFRONTED MY SUPERIORS THEY TOLD ME TO JUST DO MY JOB.....THE NEXT DAY I WALKED AWAY FROM THE OFFICE.......THE IRS TRACKED ME DOWN AND WAS TOLD I COULD NOT JUST QUIT THAT I NEEDED TO COME BACK TO THE OFFICE OR I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR DERELICTION.....WHEN I ARRIVED BACK AT THE OFFICE I WAS TAKEN INTO A ROOM WITH THE SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE IRS GEORGE THORWELL AND SEVERAL OTHER HIGH RANKING IRS AGENTS AND WAS THREATENED THAT IF I DISCLOSED INFORMATION I COULD BE IN DEEP SHIT....I HAD TO SIGN PAPERS SAYING I WOULD ALSO NOT BE ABLE TO WORK FOR ANY TAX AGENCY FOR 7 YEARS SINCE I WAS TRAINED IN EVERY TAX LAW AND LOOPHOLES......I WAS AUDITED AND SO WAS MY FAMILY FOR THAT 7 YRS JUST TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE STILL IN THE BACKGROUND....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 January, 10:46
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
THIS WAS MY PERSONAL RED PILL AND MY DISILLUSIONMENT WITH GOVERNMENT ....THIS WAS IN 78 79.....BACK THEN ON ONE BELIEVED ME OR EVEN CARED

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 January, 11:14
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
You're such a hero, George!!!
You must be rooting for Mike Gill as I am.
He cracked it! The IRS is toast.

👇 ICYMI 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🪖🕊

🎥 @ johnmcafeechannel

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
08 January, 01:29
Going on third year of not filing!

08 January, 01:39
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
🙏🏻🥳🇺🇸🪖❤️ AND...
there's nothing they can do about it
since they're illegal & DON'T EXIST ANYMORE!!!!

Nancy Drew took these images last November.
The FED is demolished
& the IRS building is deserted & weeds 😹🤣

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
We live outside DC and last time we were there (Jefferson Memorial on his and my Dad's birthday 4/13), we could tell there was something very wrong with the place. Almost EVERYTHING is either boarded up or under heavy construction (including the Jefferson memorial).
Something big is going on there as we can all see. My husband used to work in IT and was in all the govt buildings which were packed once upon a time. And trying to get a parking space in DC was a nightmare - but not now... a lot of the spaces on the streets are empty which does not make any sense unless there is a major op to clean up the govt underway.
10:40 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by DoctorCheryl in this post can reply
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
10 January, 11:33
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
The Man said he’ll drain it and He ain’t lied…ever.

😊

09 January, 12:28
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
Thank you for that on site report, Cheryl 🙏🏻🇺🇸

That verifies Nancy Drew
& several other WA DC People's Reporters
who walk the streets with their Phone cameras.
DESERTED!

And we think the Biden production is filmed at
Tyler Perry's White House in GA 💥

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
09 January, 05:44
There are also reports of a fake press conference room in Arlington, just across the Potomac from DC. That would make sense so their journos can get the real buildings in the back of their fake news reports.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
10 January, 12:43
I’ve read posts that say the reason for so many less people is that almost everyone works from home since the initial “COVID” declaration..true or not, IDK but I do know that is true for where I live outside 2 major AFBs. Also regarding Nancy Drew, I don’t follow her often but have read that the dude on the bike, Penguin6 or something like that is more believable..I’ve watched a few of his excursions and things look pretty normal..he sometimes gets a press briefing pass and everything looks on the up and up…who knows. Be glad when this is over and the real story comes out..if it ever happens..