is in New Hampshire 👇

🇺🇸 Mike Gill
WHAT I’M THE WHISTLEBLOWER OF
IS the TREASURY
IS the IRS
IS the FBI.
THAT is your PROTECTION
& MONEY LAUNDERING network.
Who are they protecting outside of corrupt politicians?
THE DARK MONEY OF DRUG CARTELS
& HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.
What I told you turned out to be
THE đź’ĄPANDORAđź’Ą PAPERS
THE LARGEST MONEY LAUNDERING NETWORK IN THE WORLD.

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
They’re money laundering through NH.
That’s what the 💥PANDORA PAPERS💥 are all about.

Pandora's 'political elite' box?

Subpoena of all H. Biden's financial records?
Death blow?
Pandora's 'political elite' box?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
I WAS HIRED AND TRAINED BY THE IRS AFTER I GOT HOME FROM KOREA AND WORKED IN JACKSONVILLE AND ST PETERSBURG FLA.....WHEN I DISCOVERED THE CORRUPTION WITHIN THE IRS AND WHERE THE MONEY WAS GOING I CONFRONTED MY SUPERIORS THEY TOLD ME TO JUST DO MY JOB.....THE NEXT DAY I WALKED AWAY FROM THE OFFICE.......THE IRS TRACKED ME DOWN AND WAS TOLD I COULD NOT JUST QUIT THAT I NEEDED TO COME BACK TO THE OFFICE OR I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR DERELICTION.....WHEN I ARRIVED BACK AT THE OFFICE I WAS TAKEN INTO A ROOM WITH THE SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE IRS GEORGE THORWELL AND SEVERAL OTHER HIGH RANKING IRS AGENTS AND WAS THREATENED THAT IF I DISCLOSED INFORMATION I COULD BE IN DEEP SHIT....I HAD TO SIGN PAPERS SAYING I WOULD ALSO NOT BE ABLE TO WORK FOR ANY TAX AGENCY FOR 7 YEARS SINCE I WAS TRAINED IN EVERY TAX LAW AND LOOPHOLES......I WAS AUDITED AND SO WAS MY FAMILY FOR THAT 7 YRS JUST TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE STILL IN THE BACKGROUND....
10:40 AM - Jan 08, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 January, 09:25
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
You should have refused to sign. There is no such thing as dereliction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 10:02
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I WAS 24 AT THE TIME

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
09 January, 10:48
Same thing happened to me when I went to work for the SSA in Denver.
They told me to REJECT EVERYONE on the first go round no matter WHAT their disability. It's all - anything with federal govt - a huge scam!

09 January, 11:15
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
EXACTLY 100%......BUT THE ROTTEN BASTARDS ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN.....I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND....AFTER THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OUT OF SCHOOL I WAS PULLED ASIDE AND TOLD IF A TAXPAYER DIDNT ASK ABOUT A TAX BENEFIT I WAS NOT TO VOLUNTEER THE INFORMATION....I TOLD MY SUPERVISOR THATS THEFT OF THE TAX PAYERS MONEY....HE TOLD ME THEY HAD A DONT ASK DONT TELL POLICY..THIS WAS MY FIRST RED FLAG IN 78 AND IT PISSED ME OFF...I ASKED TO SEE THE POLICY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT COVER THIS IN SCHOOL AND WAS TOLD IT WAS AN UNWRITTEN POLICY...MUCH LIKE YOU ENCOUNTERED AT SS....I HELPED GET EVERYONE THE BENEFITS ALLOWED BY THE TAX CODE AND THAT PISSED THE IRS OFF....IN 79 WHEN I LEARNED WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON I RESIGNED

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 January, 06:15
it is illegal for the IRS to stop former employees from gainful employment with a bullied contract

they had no right to force you to sign it.

but we did not know our rights back then about being forced to sign any type of job restrictions after being hired.

fook these gag orders!

I am so sorry they did that to you, but TY for telling us

God Bless you, patriot!💥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💖

08 January, 06:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
IT WAS BACK BEFORE THE INTERNET AND I WAS YOUNG AND DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER...I HAD NO IDEA THEN WHAT THE GOVT WAS CAPABLE OF OR WHAT THEY WOULD DO.....THEY WERE VERY INTIMIDATING ....IM STILL HERE AND THEY ARE ALL BUT GONE...FUCK EM ALL CM

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 January, 03:40
Glad you stood up to them... sorry you were bullied and harrassed... I hope they all receive their just deserts.

08 January, 03:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
THEY ARE FINISHED AND I'M STILL HERE ...... EVERYTHING IN GODS TIME

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
08 January, 03:10
And it's the answer to your inner question of 'WHY am I still here GOD'. Because YOU are a 1st hand witness to the corruption and can lead a kind-hand of understanding, to people you've met online and in person. Everyone here has been thru the testing. WWG1WGA

08 January, 03:27
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
EXACTLY ANA WE'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE TO WITNESS TO OTHERS...WE ALL HAVE TRAVELED DIFFERENT PATHS AND IN THE END HAS BROUGHT US TOGETHER HERE AND OTHER PLATFORMS TO FACILITATE THE AWAKENING...WE HAVE ALL DONE OUR PART IN THIS ENDEAVOR GUIDED BY GOD 1111

Catin Thehat @Cathills
08 January, 12:26
Question- so if you don't file, what happens with the social security money taken out of your paycheck each month? And what happens when one because of age for medicare etc? Seems like they would try to withhold all that.

08 January, 12:36
In response Catin Thehat to her Publication
SS WASNT COLLECTED BY THE IRS BUT BY THE SS ADMIN

08 January, 10:46
THIS WAS MY PERSONAL RED PILL AND MY DISILLUSIONMENT WITH GOVERNMENT ....THIS WAS IN 78 79.....BACK THEN ON ONE BELIEVED ME OR EVEN CARED

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 January, 07:31
Thank God you got away from them. So many must be mistreated to keep the lies going. Thank you for being open about the criminality of the agency. Can’t wait for it to be ended.

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 January, 02:33
I would have believed you, George. I think many here on AU would have believed you, also.
You are and were a hero.