is in New Hampshire 👇

🇺🇸 Mike Gill
WHAT I’M THE WHISTLEBLOWER OF
IS the TREASURY
IS the IRS
IS the FBI.
THAT is your PROTECTION
& MONEY LAUNDERING network.
Who are they protecting outside of corrupt politicians?
THE DARK MONEY OF DRUG CARTELS
& HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.
What I told you turned out to be
THE đź’ĄPANDORAđź’Ą PAPERS
THE LARGEST MONEY LAUNDERING NETWORK IN THE WORLD.

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
They’re money laundering through NH.
That’s what the 💥PANDORA PAPERS💥 are all about.

Pandora's 'political elite' box?

Subpoena of all H. Biden's financial records?
Death blow?
Pandora's 'political elite' box?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 January, 10:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I WAS HIRED AND TRAINED BY THE IRS AFTER I GOT HOME FROM KOREA AND WORKED IN JACKSONVILLE AND ST PETERSBURG FLA.....WHEN I DISCOVERED THE CORRUPTION WITHIN THE IRS AND WHERE THE MONEY WAS GOING I CONFRONTED MY SUPERIORS THEY TOLD ME TO JUST DO MY JOB.....THE NEXT DAY I WALKED AWAY FROM THE OFFICE.......THE IRS TRACKED ME DOWN AND WAS TOLD I COULD NOT JUST QUIT THAT I NEEDED TO COME BACK TO THE OFFICE OR I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR DERELICTION.....WHEN I ARRIVED BACK AT THE OFFICE I WAS TAKEN INTO A ROOM WITH THE SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE IRS GEORGE THORWELL AND SEVERAL OTHER HIGH RANKING IRS AGENTS AND WAS THREATENED THAT IF I DISCLOSED INFORMATION I COULD BE IN DEEP SHIT....I HAD TO SIGN PAPERS SAYING I WOULD ALSO NOT BE ABLE TO WORK FOR ANY TAX AGENCY FOR 7 YEARS SINCE I WAS TRAINED IN EVERY TAX LAW AND LOOPHOLES......I WAS AUDITED AND SO WAS MY FAMILY FOR THAT 7 YRS JUST TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE STILL IN THE BACKGROUND....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THIS WAS MY PERSONAL RED PILL AND MY DISILLUSIONMENT WITH GOVERNMENT ....THIS WAS IN 78 79.....BACK THEN ON ONE BELIEVED ME OR EVEN CARED
10:46 AM - Jan 08, 2024
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
09 January, 02:33
I would have believed you, George. I think many here on AU would have believed you, also.
You are and were a hero.

09 January, 02:40
In response Every Time to her Publication
YES THE ANONS WOULD HAVE BELIEVED BACK THEN IT SEEMS NO ONE USED DISCERNMENT EVEN TODAY WHEN I EXPLAIN IT TO MOST NORMIES THEY JUST GIVE ME THE "STARE" ....GUESS IT WASNT THE RIGHT TIME

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 January, 07:31
Thank God you got away from them. So many must be mistreated to keep the lies going. Thank you for being open about the criminality of the agency. Can’t wait for it to be ended.

08 January, 07:38
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN FOR A REASON WE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND IT FOR YEARS BUT IT MAKES US WHO WE ARE TODAY...YES THEY COULDNT CONTROL ME AND THATS WHAT PISSED THEM OFF I WOULDN'T BE THEIR LAP DOG

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 January, 05:19
Got you đź’Ż%

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 January, 06:17
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only a few of us understand and are willing to go the 99 yards

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 January, 12:17
George, you did a good thing. I am proud to be here with you! God Bless You!

08 January, 12:43
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I ONLY DID WHAT MY CONSCIENCE TOLD ME TO DO....I AM ALSO HONORED TO BE HERE WITH PATRIOTS WHO ARE NOT FEARFUL OF RETRIBUTION...AND I SALUTE YOUR DADS SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY ....GOD BLESS

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 January, 11:14
You're such a hero, George!!!
You must be rooting for Mike Gill as I am.
He cracked it! The IRS is toast.

👇 ICYMI 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🪖🕊

🎥 @ johnmcafeechannel

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 January, 05:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Okay...this is IRS. Aren't STATE taxes different though? So it's not like you can quit paying ALL taxes...just IRS right?