mars 1776 @mars_1776
Eliminate those that know the history.

I have acquaintances that live in what used to be South Vietnam. After the fall of Saigon, those older than 40 were moved out of the cities away from children and grandchildren.

This way it only took 1 generation to flip a culture.
12:56 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 January, 12:25
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
And so they were made to wander for a generation in the wilderness until the entire older generation died off. This is a consistently used scheme. Invent a new way, destroy everyone that remembers the old one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 January, 12:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I understand, they "gave" all the under 40 jobs and took over the education of their children.

So programmed are they now, that the adults have a "required" nap after lunch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 January, 11:23
Doesn't it make it easy to steal their wealth as well?

09 January, 12:25
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
True.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 January, 09:36
Not only to erase history, destroy the family, but also to reduce the wisdom and the spiritual maturity of the older population. A dumbed down, spiritually complacent society is much easier to control. With less and less of the population engaged with the spiritual, and with God, the less resistance there is against the forces of evil. 😇

09 January, 09:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Agree.

My grandparents had big impact on my spirituality. In hindsight, the stories told by my grandfather are important.

i always had a historical bent, I spent time researching family genealogy.

Based on my acquaintances in South Vietnam, they continued this move over 40 away from the rest of the family for some time.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 January, 08:35
Exactly.