Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:56
I want to be an authorized financial advisor but I am not.
That being said. I don't believe any hints I have given over the past 3 years have lost anyone money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 10:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i turned 3k into 20k in the stock market! Buying my hubs a lifted truck!😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
11 February, 12:06
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Great Job. Wish I understood how it all works, lol. What do you use to buy your stocks? My parents use Ameritrade (i think thats what its called)...

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
td ameritrade, yes. Dont like them, tho, they wouldnt let me close my $20,000 position on gme til it went to almost zero. bastards.
12:21 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeeAnon37 in this post can reply
Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
11 February, 01:09
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
ok, that one isnt good.. thank you so much for sharing that. i dont people don't like to share much about these kinds if things.. but is there ine that is good? One that wouldn't do what td ameritrade did?

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 03:53
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
nah, tbh, they all did that. Theyre all in bed with the hedge funds. TDA is actually the best one of them all. they have a platform called think or swim which helps you learn everything about stocks amd options contracts. The whole system is corrupt af, but you can make money still. I use a subscription service called unusual whales that alerts me what to buy as far as options go. I am still mad about the gme thing tho.. screen shot of what they ripped me off of: