Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:56
I want to be an authorized financial advisor but I am not.
That being said. I don't believe any hints I have given over the past 3 years have lost anyone money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 10:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i turned 3k into 20k in the stock market! Buying my hubs a lifted truck!😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
Great Job. Wish I understood how it all works, lol. What do you use to buy your stocks? My parents use Ameritrade (i think thats what its called)...
12:06 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumGirl in this post can reply
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 12:21
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
td ameritrade, yes. Dont like them, tho, they wouldnt let me close my $20,000 position on gme til it went to almost zero. bastards.

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
11 February, 01:09
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
ok, that one isnt good.. thank you so much for sharing that. i dont people don't like to share much about these kinds if things.. but is there ine that is good? One that wouldn't do what td ameritrade did?