Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I want to be an authorized financial advisor but I am not.
That being said. I don't believe any hints I have given over the past 3 years have lost anyone money.
09:56 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
16 April, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Im a recent widow and very afraid to make any money moves...too much buy this/dont buy that/ invest/pull out etc.... paper vs. bars...argh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
16 April, 10:54
Welcome back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 April, 10:54
If you can tun a router upside down , you can be a financial advisor....lol....crack me up VK

Stillpoint 777 @Stillpoint777
13 February, 12:20
And I'm listening carefully ... ;)

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
12 February, 07:24
I am eternally grateful to you for redpilling me on XRP 🙏🙏🙏

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
13 February, 05:08
In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication
I'm trying to find info about XRP, what do you mean by redpilling? is XRP bad? is XRP the CBDC?

Trump Life 2 @tnareau
12 February, 02:34
so, i don't have a lot of $$$ but what would be best to invest in? thanks

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
12 February, 12:18
Only won way...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
12 February, 02:34
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I havent seen this picture in a few years. 😎

Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
12 February, 02:36
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Danny can you tell me what this is? I'll happily research it but whats it called? I only started this journey back in June so have some catching up to do.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
12 February, 08:46
I think people should look into reemf. I paid attention to President Trump last year about rare earth minerals and taking China out and bringing it back to the US. I am up 453% since I invested. Not financial advice just what I have experienced.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
12 February, 12:21
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Where do you invest? And in what?

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 February, 07:51

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
12 February, 06:11
Better not take any advice from Charlie Ward then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
12 February, 12:36
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
12 February, 08:05
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
love it.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 February, 11:00

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 February, 10:39
🧐

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
12 February, 10:02
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😳😳😳

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
12 February, 10:06
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
In context of the globalist goal of eliminating non digital currency I have been wary and sus of bitcoin.

Hold Fast @Zoot42
11 February, 10:28
Any thoughts on Fire Point E? Asking for a Very Good friend.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 February, 09:59
Aany idea when Big Tech is going down so we can redpill everyone else and can we get and update on our man Issac Kappy maybe get him to do a new vid update

Veracity QAnon @Veracity
11 February, 09:14
any advice currently? i could use some...

Not1 Worry @WeWin
11 February, 08:31
I think you should be able to do what you are knowledgeable in without having to get 'licensed' by the government.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
11 February, 07:27
i concur.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 February, 04:48
Q Debunked and seized "authorized"system.
 🙏✨☺️🍿

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 February, 04:41
Bitcoin just hit $48,600...and VK is following 486 people. Is this the end for Bitcoin?? To be continued.....🤔🙃🤪

Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
13 February, 04:37
In response Kel Que to her Publication
VK is only here u til 2023. Is it going to crash on 23rd Feb? 🤔

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 February, 04:23
I respect your advice. More than people that I have traded/invested with for years. You dont ever try and sell me on anything or hype anything.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
11 February, 04:14
I regret not buying Toto stock when you talked about bidets. It's up roughly 100 percent since a year ago.

Troy Halter @VonHalter
11 February, 03:32
um,....I bought in on mar 18 , when u hinted. 401k up more than 50% since.
any new ponderings?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 February, 03:10
Wish I could hand you a beer or 2!
I went from empty pockets to a little hope. One small step at a time. Please keep 'em coming. Thanks VK! You rock!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
11 February, 02:37
I am doing very nicely on the hints that you have given. Still trying to load up on physical silver.

Blarney Mack @BlarneyStones
11 February, 01:52
Your APL is stuck. I'm pissed when it doesn't move! 🇺🇸🤣

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
11 February, 01:25
how about a good bidet ???

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
11 February, 04:00
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Hahahahaha!! Love this! I did not take his advice on that though probably should have!!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
11 February, 09:01
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Gematria