Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 08:47
Needed info from Juan and AMP
John will have a 30min. Q & A on Thursdays.

https://rumble.com/v457kp3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 January, 03:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🇺🇸 1-4-24 JUAN O SAVIN

THE 2020 ELECTION IS NOT OVER YET‼️
I think we don’t actually get to an Election at the end of this year.
That events transpire that pause this Election.
Who initiates that?...
With all the challenges the current admin faces on
BRIBERY, PAYOFFS, BLACKMAIL, COERCION,
FALSEHOODS IN THE VOTE-COUNT,
there will be political & societal questions
that will make it very difficult to imagine the Biden admin
will win another 4-years in a 2024 Election.
The Democrats missed a couple of opportunities
to switch-out the President & Vice-President.
The current admin is literally a decaying corpse.
They’re inability to separate themselves
& bring in the fresh blood that they had intended
is catastrophic for them.
Whatever the excuse
& it is becoming widely accepted as not insane
that there will be a pause in the 2024 Election 💥

w/JMChambers
https://rumble.com/v455azx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
06 January, 08:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
it's all a LARP. You've been had if you believe the "Q" thing was anything but a 4chan LARP run by some intel boobs from DOD.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 January, 08:32
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Finally someone besides me that believes Q is nothing but a distraction. 😎

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
But here you are on an Anon platform. Why? You don’t believe but here you sit waiting to hear what we say and do. Even if it was a Psyop we all came together and received knowledge we wouldn’t have gotten from the MSM. We hear from General Flynn directly do you see General Flynn on the MSM? We see Epstein’s customers do you see the list on MSM? I rest my case. We don’t care if it’s a Psyop because it worked we are awake and not falling for the bullshit anymore. We see their hidden messages loud and clear. WE ARE A MOVEMENT now JOIN US or get OUT OF THE WAY.
11:10 AM - Jan 06, 2024 (E)
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 January, 03:18
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Anon was a thing long before Q was, and back then what mattered was actual truth and actually fighting back. Not schizo fairy tales, dressed up as truth, that pull heart strings and lift the egos of the reader, by making them believe they are the glorious awakened heroes who will unshackle the world.

Some of the old guard is still around, and the fact that you wouldn't recognize them if they slapped you in the face says more about you than the people you attack and whose motives you question.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 January, 03:26
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I DID NOT ATTACK ANYONE

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 January, 11:32
General Flynn? That traitorous pedophile? Puhlease.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 January, 11:27
Entertainment purposes. And by the way i have been wide awake since the 70’s thanks to my father. How bout you? Far be it from me to stand in the way of your distractions. Have a nice day.