--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 January, 12:32
I ate castor oil I started very small like 1/4th teaspoon and by the end of a week I was at 1 tbsp a day. I did this for at least a year only taking a break here and there. I of course don't recommend anyone do that. I felt the muscles in my gut strengthen over time but for the first few days I felt some gut pain. For me it would hit but not last long. Like maybe 5 minutes at a level of 4 or 6 on a scale of 10 pain and just once a day about an hour after taking it for the first couple days at that low level. I never got diarrhea from it.

I didn't like the taste so I used a wet spoon and put sugar on it then put the CO on the spoon then topped it with a sprinkle of sugar, plugged my nose (it really doesn't taste bad or have a bad odor but over time it was just easier this way), and swallowed. I drank a sip of organic, not from concentrate juice or organic coffee afterwards.

I'm not telling you to do this, I'm just telling you what I did. Leaky gut issues gone, muscle tone bett

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
02 January, 12:53
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
This makes total sense to me because if you think about it, the "old-timers" used castor oil for several ailments and you rarely hear about people suffering from hernias back then. And they did WAY MORE heavy lifting! STRONG GUTS!! 😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Yes! Exactly! They knew how to stay well.
01:18 AM - Jan 02, 2024
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it