--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 January, 12:32
I ate castor oil I started very small like 1/4th teaspoon and by the end of a week I was at 1 tbsp a day. I did this for at least a year only taking a break here and there. I of course don't recommend anyone do that. I felt the muscles in my gut strengthen over time but for the first few days I felt some gut pain. For me it would hit but not last long. Like maybe 5 minutes at a level of 4 or 6 on a scale of 10 pain and just once a day about an hour after taking it for the first couple days at that low level. I never got diarrhea from it.

I didn't like the taste so I used a wet spoon and put sugar on it then put the CO on the spoon then topped it with a sprinkle of sugar, plugged my nose (it really doesn't taste bad or have a bad odor but over time it was just easier this way), and swallowed. I drank a sip of organic, not from concentrate juice or organic coffee afterwards.

I'm not telling you to do this, I'm just telling you what I did. Leaky gut issues gone, muscle tone bett

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
This makes total sense to me because if you think about it, the "old-timers" used castor oil for several ailments and you rarely hear about people suffering from hernias back then. And they did WAY MORE heavy lifting! STRONG GUTS!! 😂😂
12:53 AM - Jan 02, 2024
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 January, 01:18
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Yes! Exactly! They knew how to stay well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396