COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
31 December, 03:44
The Sacred Blue Tent
SabrinaGal182

IT WAS THE OLYMPIC THAT SANK, NOT THE TITANIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 December, 03:56
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
well then why does it say Titantic on the side of it at the bottom of the ocean? somebody go down there and paint it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
31 December, 05:15 (E)
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Also, did all the survivors just think that they were on the Titanic and the reports of the deaths faked in that the reports said they died on the Titanic?
Or maybe once in the scrap yard, they painted "Titanic" over "Olympic?"
Does it really matter? Or if it does, then how does it matter?
Ugh, is this what it means when they say that we are in a psychological war?

Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
The name of the ship does not matter. My great grandfather lost his life aboard whatever ship that sank that day. The ship they purposely sank. Bastards should all burn in hell.
05:18 PM - Dec 31, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ms_Lee3 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 January, 01:11
In response Ms. Lee to her Publication
Ms. Lee, I'm so sorry that the sinking of the Titanic took your grandfather's life.
I was really trying to say the name doesn't matter.
Those responsible are definitely in Hell.
A lot has been said about people's legacy. When the truth is known, those responsible will have infamy for their legacies.