Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 December, 06:27
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
IN GODS TIME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Peaceful @PrayforPeace
30 December, 08:14
So tired of the dates. Iā€™m beginning to believe that nothing is going to happen. I pray that is not true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 December, 07:30
šŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 December, 01:01
I think he speaks for all of us, LFG!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 December, 12:55
WOW SPOT ON, love, love, love this guy! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 December, 11:04
Thats how i feel...WTF is the white hats waiting on seriously? Pretty done with them too. Pull the fucking trigger...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 December, 10:18
If people cannot see it by now, too bad. Time to close the border, deport the masses of illegals, close down the FBI, CIA, DOJ, NIH, CDC, etc., bring in the New Republic and remove all the current crazies. We The People have had enough. If the "normies" are shocked it is their own fault. šŸ¤Ŗ

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
29 December, 10:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen to that

Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 December, 06:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Definitely time.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
29 December, 05:55
#GetItTheFuckOn
Love it!
LFG!

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
29 December, 10:45
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
I have never let someone fight my battles!
Iā€™m tired of waiting.
Itā€™s time to put on your shoes and they better be tight!
Iā€™m ready if I knock on your door your fucked