USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
27 December, 09:47
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT VIVEK SAYS HERE!

Like him or not, he knows things! 👀👇👀👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 December, 11:01
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I think he is referring to nikki haley and desantis since they are both planted opposition

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
Something about Nikki Haley that just doesn’t ring true……my gut tells me BEWARE!
11:12 AM - Dec 27, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TXSquirrel in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
27 December, 03:30
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
BINGO, She's the "HILLARY" Of the RHINO's (IMPO) and or shes being Groomed to be like Hillary. Something else that doesn't PASS THE "SMELL" TEST, is everything about Ron DeSantis and the policy and actions he has implimented in the state of FL since announcing his run for President and why in god greens earth would he think he could run against trump and win? Was he running only to possibly try and take votes away from trump or because him and his handlers where expecting his base to turn on trump due to al the indictments?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 December, 11:21
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
yes, agree totally