Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
I'm very sad today. My middle daughter uses Adderall and wine and has lost control of her life. She doesn't answer her phone so I texted her Merry Christmas. She sent me several text about how we ruined her life. She is blaming her sister and brother too. She has lost custody of our grandchildren. Please pray for her this Christmas day. I love her so much and don't know if she is going to make it through the other side.
12:46 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 December, 08:30
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
Prayers and comfort 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
25 December, 07:49
Praying for your daughter's healing. All things are possible with God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 December, 06:36
Praying for the love of Jesus to light up her darkness.
🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
25 December, 06:34
Our hearts desire is for our children to be happy. We aren’t responsible for that because happiness is something you choose. You can’t find it in food, alcohol/drugs and especially not by blaming everyone for your life. 🙏🙏 Prayers for a breakthrough.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
25 December, 06:32
🙏🙏🙏🕊

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 December, 06:31
I am so sorry to hear this. We will keep you, your daughter, and your entire family in our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
25 December, 06:30
🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 December, 06:30
Sending prayers for God to heal her, lift her up. Hugs friend.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
25 December, 06:27
Prayers for you all! We know full well what a difficult journey it is to have someone you care for on a path of self - destruction - nearly destroyed me in the process. Praying that she finds the help she needs & that you can find peace. 🙏

Par Nelli @Parnelli
25 December, 06:10
🙏❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 December, 06:08
🙏🙏🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 December, 06:05
🙏💔🙏

Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
25 December, 03:36
🙏🙏💗

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 December, 01:36 (E)
Just called my sister. She was crying so hard I could not make out what she was saying. I asked her to repeat, she was still unintelligible. NOW going to voicemail. I am praying but situation reversed ain't NO way I would let her worry about me. You can only do so much. Love her very much. But that is very odd. Even a text, short. But voicemail instead. Idk.

25 December, 01:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I'm praying for you my friend. ❤️🙏✝️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 December, 01:36
🙏🙏🙏

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 December, 01:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 December, 01:05
🙏

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 December, 12:59
I pray for her and you because how I know this all to well. Prayers my friend but we all have soul paths. No one is in control but themselves. Just like my daughter who had an addiction problem. In jail now while I raise her child. I pray she finds God in her heart and can be there to meet us. Take care and prayers to you.

25 December, 01:22
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Thank you my friend. And prayers for your family.

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 December, 12:50
😢❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 December, 12:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
25 December, 12:47
💔🙏💗🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 December, 12:47
Sending prayers and strength and much love ❤️