Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
Got let go from my job in July. I loved it and still upset over it although trying to let it go. Haven’t found a job since. Looking is almost torture. So done with corporate. So many new buzzwords and ways to do corporate ai just can’t anymore. Don’t know what else to do for work. I’m really good at what I do (learning and development) but now lots of companies are expecting specific industry knowledge. Got less than a month expenses left. Asking for prayers to find the right thing. God has always done it in the past, usually last minute, so I know I can count on him to be faithful again. In the meantime going crazy being bored. TIA for prayers.
03:29 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
19 February, 02:54
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Thanks everyone for your prayers. UPDATE: At the first of January I was contacted by someone that worked at a company I used to work for about a 2 year contract position starting in March. First project meeting is this Thursday. She didn’t even really interview me or ask if I wanted it or offer, just gave it to me. I was actually confused for awhile as to if I had the job. lol But she contacted me as soon as she had the contract signed last week to get started.
I also interviewed at a large company locally last week but did not have a good vibe about it. As I told a friend I felt like the life was being sucked out of me during the interview. My roommate thinks I’m crazy because why wouldn’t I want all the benefits of working for a corporation? She’s works for clinics so doesn’t get it at all. She thinks there’s more security. 😂😂 Sometimes it’s hard conversing with her as she’s so far in the matrix and refuses to listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 December, 01:31
Thank you everyone for your responses and prayers. I know God will come through. He always has. It’s actually comforting at this point in life to know He always has so He will do it again. That to me is the greatest thing about a lifetime of faith. You see Him do it over and over and know He will be faithful again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
22 December, 08:37
I started homeschooling students in my home 5 years ago. This is legal in Texas. If you are working in learning and development... maybe you can transition. Just throwing out a suggestion outside the corporate world. You'd be surprised how many parents are looking for this option.
Also, I've always thought about starting a child care for parents who work overnight. Firemen, police, emt, er docs and nurses. Of course the kids are simply sleeping but what do these parents do with their kids?
I know these aren't practical solutions for everyone, but maybe you will come up with an idea outside the box that will lead to a different type of stability that's not in the corporate world.
In the meantime, I'll be praying for you! Merry Christmas and many prayers 🙏

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 December, 01:26
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Thank you for responding. I pray every day for a plan for something different I can do.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 December, 01:34
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Those are both great ideas. I’m not good with kids so either would not suit me but I love them for someone that they do suit. I love Texas and miss my state. Been in Tulsa awhile now and it’s a great place to live. When people ask me where I’m from? It’s always Texas but I live in Tulsa. Lol there’s just something about being a Texas and that never leaves you.

J J Larr @3JJL
22 December, 02:17
💗🙏🙏🙏💗

Pink Totter @Totter
22 December, 01:37
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
21 December, 11:02
It is torture to find a job. I've been looking for over a year and nothing. Not even one callback. It sucks but I have other avenues, so I'm grateful 🙏🙌

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 December, 01:28
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I saw a post on LinkedIn recently about the callback situation. Apparently even after you’ve interviewed your just ghosted. At least that happened with my two main interviews. How hard is it to send an email saying we chose a different candidate. I even sent thank you emails.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 December, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 December, 07:48
God be with you. Escape the matrix as much as you can. ❤️🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
21 December, 07:46
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 December, 07:41
Lord Jesus you are faithful in your promises. We pray for this patriot, and ask for your provision of a job. You know our hearts desires, and the unique way we are each created. Bring to mind some job choices thar would utilize this patriots gifts, talents and deepest desires. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 December, 07:25
Praying for you🙏❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 December, 07:05
Praying you find what your heart desires!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 December, 07:00
🙏praying that you find the job of your dreams.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 January, 10:37
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thank you! I believe I finally have. Got a call from someone I used to work with. Interviewed last Thursday and she acted like it was already a done deal. She’s finishing up the contracts for the job. (I’ll be a consultant on a major training.) God is good! And it is a dream job. Will be using all of my skills and super excited about it.