Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
21 December, 03:29
Got let go from my job in July. I loved it and still upset over it although trying to let it go. Haven’t found a job since. Looking is almost torture. So done with corporate. So many new buzzwords and ways to do corporate ai just can’t anymore. Don’t know what else to do for work. I’m really good at what I do (learning and development) but now lots of companies are expecting specific industry knowledge. Got less than a month expenses left. Asking for prayers to find the right thing. God has always done it in the past, usually last minute, so I know I can count on him to be faithful again. In the meantime going crazy being bored. TIA for prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
I started homeschooling students in my home 5 years ago. This is legal in Texas. If you are working in learning and development... maybe you can transition. Just throwing out a suggestion outside the corporate world. You'd be surprised how many parents are looking for this option.
Also, I've always thought about starting a child care for parents who work overnight. Firemen, police, emt, er docs and nurses. Of course the kids are simply sleeping but what do these parents do with their kids?
I know these aren't practical solutions for everyone, but maybe you will come up with an idea outside the box that will lead to a different type of stability that's not in the corporate world.
In the meantime, I'll be praying for you! Merry Christmas and many prayers 🙏
08:37 AM - Dec 22, 2023
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 December, 01:34
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Those are both great ideas. I’m not good with kids so either would not suit me but I love them for someone that they do suit. I love Texas and miss my state. Been in Tulsa awhile now and it’s a great place to live. When people ask me where I’m from? It’s always Texas but I live in Tulsa. Lol there’s just something about being a Texas and that never leaves you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
22 December, 09:59
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
You might be back... good luck! I prayed this morning for God to guide your path and provide in your time of need. I pray for employment for you and safe keeping until then! 🙏

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 December, 01:26
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Thank you for responding. I pray every day for a plan for something different I can do.