Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 December, 10:22
DECODED: OBAMA NETFLIX FILM‼️

🔺Apocalypse Obama—Decoded: Leave the World Behind (2023 Film) ▪️ In the new film "Leave the World Behind" we witness a deeply immersive portrayal of America's downfall. The intriguing symbolism & intricate storytelling serve as powerful commentary on the challenges our nation & the world face surrounding this evil Cabal of insanely rich & influential Satanists. An additional layer of intrigue to this film is the involvement of Obama. Known for his profound impact on US politics, Obama's participation has sparked discussions about the film’s underlying messages and its implications for the future of our nation. A deeper exploration into Obama's real name and his ties to the CIA sheds light on his perceived psychological influence on America, even in subliminal ways.

✔️ Rumble Link:
https://rumble.com/v40zj8q...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 December, 10:37 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Saw an older beater car at Safeway with an obama sticker and I laughed. Some people cling to their delusions forever.

Last week I saw a Biden Harris bumper sticker. They walk and drive among us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
I know....Every day driving to work I pass this woman with a Biden Harris sticker and hold up the sign "She owes me Gas money"....But she just looks at me dazed and confused.

They just don't get it....Sad!!!
11:52 PM - Dec 13, 2023
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:43
I'm just amazed anyone has a Biden/Harris sticker, lol!! I've only seen one. I live on the West Coast in a blue state where vote by mail has been in place for a long time (part of why it is a blue state)

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 December, 12:57
Ya can't help stupid!