Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 December, 07:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I actually don't wear deodorant! I started taking 1 tbsp. of Chlorofresh (liquid Chlorophyll) daily. It is an internal deodorant. After 3 days I didn't smell at all and I live in AZ! I just drink it in my water daily. It says it's mint flavor but I don't taste much of anything. Serving says 2 tablespoons but I just take one. Men might want to take 2.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 December, 03:05
Some use Lemon juice. Just wrap the lemon and leave it in the fridge until morning, ready to use!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 04:36
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I never heard that. TY for the info.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
12 December, 03:05
Here's a tried & true recipe, just be sure to avoid Armor Hammer Baking Soda, Bob's Red Mill is additive free: https://draxe.com/beauty/h...

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
12 December, 03:02
long ago after researching I started using organic natural deodorants. This is one I really like and it works well for me

12 December, 03:18
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Ty!! Heard Toms got sold out, so I stopped using them, with some of the info I saw coming out. Bigger brand buys them, I am out.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
12 December, 05:13
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
This is one brand we use, and I’m trying Cristal. I hope it is ok. But then, I don’t wear it around the farm. The animals don’t care.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 December, 02:58
a dermatologist told me years ago, no deodorant with aluminum. My cysts disappeared!
Thai stick! I wish..this Garlic breath, Kush mints and gorilla glue can’t hold a candle to the 70’s stash.

12 December, 03:01
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Yep!! I stopped using their stuff decades ago, went to Toms, they got bought out, so found the thai stick. Works great. Also like it does not necessarily stop sweating, because our bodies are designed to do that to release toxins.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
12 December, 12:59
Thai stick now were both showing our age. Have not heard that term in a while 😍

12 December, 01:08
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
😂😂😂Made me think of my dad in service telling me about thai stick pot. lol This is the crystal deodorant, I found it several years ago, was like they ain't poisoning me thru my arm pits either. lol

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 December, 03:44
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thai stick??? The only thai stick I know of is for smoking 🤣🤣🤣