Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 12:53
I use thai stick....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
12 December, 12:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thai stick now were both showing our age. Have not heard that term in a while 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😂😂😂Made me think of my dad in service telling me about thai stick pot. lol This is the crystal deodorant, I found it several years ago, was like they ain't poisoning me thru my arm pits either. lol
01:08 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
12 December, 03:06
Yes! Crystal stick is great to rub in after showering. Works well as it still allows natural perspiration but with no smell!

12 December, 03:15 (E)
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Yep that is my fave so far. I use coconut oil as a lotion and hit that area with it also, then the thai stick crystal after. AND it lasts forever. Literally years. I would say I bathe usually seven days a week, unless it is the weekend, and I get drop ass. Ie stay around the house and have chores etc...very seldom though, back to last forevers.....

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
12 December, 03:03
Stephanie, what is Thai Stick? Where do u buy it

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
12 December, 04:25
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Thai crystal stick is a colloquial term for Potassium Alum (mineral salt) deodorant. These salts are manufactured in Thailand. There are a variety of brands and can be purchased online (Amazon). Here's an example: