Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 12:53
I use thai stick....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
12 December, 03:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
long ago after researching I started using organic natural deodorants. This is one I really like and it works well for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ty!! Heard Toms got sold out, so I stopped using them, with some of the info I saw coming out. Bigger brand buys them, I am out.
03:18 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
12 December, 04:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes, I haven't used Tom's but i do use the crystal stick and Schmidt's natural deodorants and appreciate that not only does it work well but I don't have a reaction as I have very sensitive skin.

12 December, 04:21
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Yep is so amazing, thankful to know the info. Since I was little I was like aluminum sounds like a bad idea and started pondering WHY it was in deodorant as a little kid......