Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
08 December, 06:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 December, 07:00
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
NO you do NOT have to get fenben at vet clinic, whomever said that has no clue. buy Panacur, Safeguard etc from amazon or any pet store. orrr buy from Thehappyhealingstore.com/ for humans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 @ChristineDe7
I've purchased Panacur and took it for a week, not for any cancer, but simply to try it. All fine and I had no side effects which I felt was good to know. Check out James Victory and his series of videos on YouTube. He speaks honestly and explains his fenben/Panacur protocol. With detail, he shares his experience and how he adjusted along the way. Interesting.

I've also purchased fenben from this company:

https://fenbenlab.com/
07:15 PM - Dec 08, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineDe7 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 December, 10:52
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
alot of controversy over the fenben lab company some said it was not pure. might want to dig on that company.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
09 December, 11:31
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Will do and thanks!