Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
08 December, 09:46
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I bought fen ben off of ebay, from Sanare labs it is capsule form,. I would also incorporate black seed oil, sour sop(fruit or tea) and bitter apricot kernels. I would also make sure that your CBD has the THC in it. It is a great protocol. There are so many natural remedies for cancer it is not even funny.. God put everything on this earth to heal us you just have to research what will work for what..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 December, 07:00
and first learn how to use Chlorine dioxide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 December, 07:00
NO you do NOT have to get fenben at vet clinic, whomever said that has no clue. buy Panacur, Safeguard etc from amazon or any pet store. orrr buy from Thehappyhealingstore.com/ for humans.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
08 December, 07:15
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I've purchased Panacur and took it for a week, not for any cancer, but simply to try it. All fine and I had no side effects which I felt was good to know. Check out James Victory and his series of videos on YouTube. He speaks honestly and explains his fenben/Panacur protocol. With detail, he shares his experience and how he adjusted along the way. Interesting.

I've also purchased fenben from this company:

https://fenbenlab.com/

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
08 December, 07:19
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yes, I've purchased Panacur from Amazon.
Here is the first of that video series with James Victory; his personal experiment with fenben/Panacur-C is quite informative:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fenbendazole Day 1 (of Week 1) [an experiment by a non-cancer person] - YouTube

My Protocol: 222 mg fenben (1 Gram Panacur-C) with water3 Days ON, 4 Days OFFThis video is dedicated to my Mom who was diagnosed with stage 4, small cell lun...