Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
PRAYER REQUEST ⚠️

Our sweet puppy, Molly, just hurt her shoulder jumping around off our porch and she screamed so loud it scared our whole family. My dad just took her to the vet. I just heard my Dad crying. 😓 he loves that dog. Please can you pray for sweet baby Molly?
Thank you ❤
07:14 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
... .... @Willow_Patriot
02 December, 02:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Capy @Capy
01 December, 07:29
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 December, 07:45
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
01 December, 05:28
🙏💜🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
01 December, 03:54
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 03:33
Praying for Molly. I hope she's OK.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
01 December, 03:18
prayers sent

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
01 December, 03:14
🙏🙏❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 December, 02:37
🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
01 December, 02:36
🙏💗🙏

trueblue @trueblue
30 November, 09:24
🙏🙏🙏 praying for her! ❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 November, 08:17
🙏❤️🙏

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
30 November, 08:01
I so understand that feeling, pets become part of our spiritual makeup easily and its always hard when they get hurt.

🙏Father God I lift up Molly before you, lord you care for your creation deeply you care for us even deeper so I'm asking for a miracle healing and recovery for molly.

Let you healing heat mend her shoulder, restore mobility quickly and shorten her down time help us to SEE what you see not what our eyes see we ask this in the Name above PAIN, above Joint discomfort make her shoulder better than before in Jesus Name....amen!🙏

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
30 November, 09:39
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Amen

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 November, 07:58
Prayers for a quick recovery we need our furry gifts from God!🙏🙏🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
30 November, 07:43
I will be praying for sweet Molly, please keep us updated.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
30 November, 07:42
🙏🏻🫶❤️🙏🏻

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 November, 07:39
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 November, 07:37
🙏🙏🙏

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
30 November, 07:29
Father, I petition you for the cause of little Molly. Lord you know what the issue is and we ask that you place a divine healing touch upon this little pup. I speak against inflammation and bruising in Jesus' name. I also ask comfort for the father's tender heart, crying out for lil' Molly. Thank you Lord for caring for our animals whose unconditional love is a small example of your love for us. Thank you for hearing and answering this prayer in Christ's name, let it be!

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 November, 07:22
🙏🙏🙏💕💕 for Molly.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 November, 07:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 November, 07:17
🙏🙏 For Molly 💗

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
30 November, 07:17
Dear Lord, please help the doggy. We know you love us & them, they mean so much to us Father. Thank you so much for your care❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 November, 07:14
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻