Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 November, 07:14
PRAYER REQUEST ⚠️

Our sweet puppy, Molly, just hurt her shoulder jumping around off our porch and she screamed so loud it scared our whole family. My dad just took her to the vet. I just heard my Dad crying. 😓 he loves that dog. Please can you pray for sweet baby Molly?
Thank you ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
Father, I petition you for the cause of little Molly. Lord you know what the issue is and we ask that you place a divine healing touch upon this little pup. I speak against inflammation and bruising in Jesus' name. I also ask comfort for the father's tender heart, crying out for lil' Molly. Thank you Lord for caring for our animals whose unconditional love is a small example of your love for us. Thank you for hearing and answering this prayer in Christ's name, let it be!
07:29 PM - Nov 30, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NIKKO_VICTORIOUS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NIKKO VICTORIOUS, click on at the bottom under it