Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 November, 03:42
Nothing like coming home to seeing a guy pull up and pulling out a ladder to go up on the roof. Guy was dressed in black ski mask, black coat, and tan pants. What would be your first guess?

😄😎😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
28 November, 04:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
He's drunk and climbing up the wrong house :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 04:12
In response Terri ... to his Publication
😄

Terri ... @Terri
I know its funny but years ago I got up and found my neighbors kid sleeping on my couch...he came in the night before drunk and thought it was his house I sent him home and never told his parents true story lol
04:16 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Terri in this post can reply
28 November, 04:20
In response Terri ... to his Publication
I am sure he appreciated you not telling on him!

Oh my!!!

I am surprised, I mean I know it is cold adn going down to 16, but a black full faced ski mask? He had the name of the business on the side of the truck, but at first I did not see it, as I saw the other side and the name was only on once side.

Terri ... @Terri
28 November, 04:26
I'd let him climb all the way up,(hoping its a real tall house) then remove the ladder and put piles of manure all around the house..and water it down of course and if he's brave enough to jump he will not get away without anyone smelling him for miles lmao ... hope this helps 💩